2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Baez, that was really far fetched testimony to use to help Casey.... Now Lee is up to talk about how the Dad buried animals. sheesh

Let me guess, Lee was upset because he was left out of the family pet burials.

Wow, JB reeally just completely blew up his case, unreal!!!!

Is this the last witness. Don't know of anyone waiting in the hall

Does JB even think this out before he brings this crap up. Does he even think where can the State go with this? Hello?

Does JB seriously believe that pointing out how many pets died in their family, especially that one young dog, will help KC look better? :waitasec:

JB - ya gotta know when to hold 'em and KNOW WHEN TO FOLD 'EM !!! know when to walk away and KNOW WHEN TO RUN !!

That's my very nice attempt at avoiding a TO with my real thoughts.

I'm now recalling all the family pets I've lost and have been buried in the yard. Always a sad occasion.

I'll bet the jury is thinking the same thing. And they know it does not make George guikty of anything to properly bury his dead pets.

this was the one of the most damaging bits of information and it was introduced into record by the Defense

Gosh, CA was very conscientous about taking her pets to the vet.

I still cannot get over ICA allegedly not seeing an OB/GYN while pregnant. WAs ICA still a minor while preggers with Caylee? Even if over 18 and had no insurance she could have been seen at the health dept. I just can't get over this mother ignoring the obvious pending arrival of her 1st grandchild. Sorry, I just can't get past that.

MOO

wm

You understand we have no information at all about ICA's medical records and the only way we have heard this is from Baez asking question?

Respectfully, are posters not questioning how we know this information and whether or not it is true?

I've lost many pet friends. But I am the kind of person who has three or four dogs and two or three cats at a time. Large pet families!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela