2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok is something wroung with me-I have never used plastic bags or duct tape to bury any pets

I don't remember how we buried any cats or dogs, but birds were always wrapped in a washcloth, and put in a shoebox.

A bathroom tile was used for the marker.

No tape used.

Are we seriously spending the DT's last day of witnesses talking about pets and burials and...??? SMH

This is the defense strategy? Putting the whole family on the stand to talk about pet burial?

Is he going to say it was only GA who did the taping?

JB must think this is working or he wouldn’t keep going

magical thinking

Please GA would not throw Caylee out like trash..he treated his pets kinder than KC treated her daughter!

Two things:

Baez is like a dog with a bone... he just won't let go.

and, now we know where ICA got the idea to use duct tape. Thank you, Jose.

This is really beyond the pale, don't you think? I wonder where JB went to school.

oh lord...now we'll have Lee crying again..."waaahhh...they didn't include me...they didn't tell me Cinnamon died....waaaahhhhh"

Somehow JB's soft , dramatic voice talking about the family pets just kind of doesn't do it for me.

PP mentioned "Mandy" by Barry Manilow, now it's in my head, too. Since InSession/HLN has used soap opera music while highlighting points in the trial, wondering if they will use "Mandy" as background for this portion.

Casey definitely learned from how the family buried their pets, no other way to see it. And as others have said, she probably was even jealous of the doggies. She is one sick puppy!

It would be hard for me not to laugh if I was a juror at this point! Seriously, this is all you have, seriously!!!

I once heard that some killers would kill animals first when they are young. Just saying...

I was thinking the same thing. Never saw so many dead pets in one family. Exhumations in order?

I guess the Defense is trying to say this is how the family would have done a burial assuming Caylee died as an accident.

The State is making the point this is how Casey could have done it after she killed Caylee.

All the DT needs is one person to consider this in their light.

Jose... Caylee was NOT a pet! She was a precious baby girl who was murdered and dumped in a swamp by her so-called mother. Time to move on... this is infuriating!

Did anyone else hear JB say to himself "no, I won't try that?" Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela