2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing dysfunction of family, duct tape vs. package tape. For Defense.

All these dead animals. Something is not right.

Murderers usually experiment on animals before their first human kill and the fact that all these animals died in "distress" is bothering me.

Cinnamon and Ginger were in a picture collage in Casey's room. They died when Casey was a teenager within 6 months of each other.

smaller dogs often live over 15–16 years, medium and large size dogs typically 10 to 13 years.

Is it me or is JB implying ICA might be a budding serial killer?

Who is next????

11:28

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF LA BY JB

He was very young when Mandy passed away in Ohio. He doesn't really remember it.

When did you first remember the family having to bury a pet? He remembers being present for Beau, same for Ginger. He was present when Cinnamon was buried. He buried her in the backyard. She was in a black plastic bag with duct tape to secure the bag.

Were there any other pets you were present for the burial? A pet of their grandmother but the animal was given to them by the vet. The pet was in a black plastic garbage bag taped with clear tape.

Typically his parents were in charge of burying the pets.

No cross.

Witness excused at 11:31

Lee Anthony called.

JB: Were you present when Mandy was buried? How old were you?
3-4.
Do you remember when that happened?
Not really.
When was the first time you remember an animal was buried? Beau?
I wasn't really present for Beau.
I was present for Cinnamon. There was a plastic bag and duct tape.
Were there any other pets you were present for the burial of?
One was my grandmother's, but no other family pets I was present for the burial.
My grandmother's in a plastic bag and clear tape.
Who was in charge of burying your family pets?
Typically my parents.

LA excused.

Whoops. I bet she DID tell JB one of pets was wrapped in duct tape NOT THAT THIS MATTERS.

Bet he asks Lee if he and Casey saw George burrying animals with duct tape. He's not just reaching. This is so beyond absurd.

Can Casey change clothes at lunch? Could all of this be to distract the SA and they will put Casey on after lunch. INSANE but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they suggested Caylee died by accident and the wind blew her into a bag and a very strong wind wrapped the duct tape around it.

Yes. But oddly JB seems to be surprised to find that his witness lies like a rug, and that what she told him may not be what she says on the stand. Who'd a thunk it?

JB is still stuck in the mud, except he is running low on fuel now.

JB, take your foot off the accelerator geeeeeeeesh

on second thought, keep going

If they are supposed to be talking about how her father, put her daughter in a black plastic bag to dispose of her body how can she sit there with NO EMOTION. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

jb w/LA - age 3 when mandy died...buried Cinnamon in back yard...only other was grandmother pet....

witness excused

I'm worried that's going to make the jury think the duct tape was on the bag and not her face :|

I miss my kitties. Thanks JB for reminding me of having to euthanize them two years ago.

I'm sure people on the jury have lost pets and are just thrilled to be reminded. Yeah this went well.

:floorlaugh: JB You just showed the Jury what ICA did to Caylee..:floorlaugh:

AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members