2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We start off the morning with :

Whether or not GA had an affair ...

Then another appearance from the PI DC ...

Now JB has called ALL the Anthony's to the stand to discuss the deceased family's pets and how they were buried ...

The Jury has got to be laughing their butts off by now ...

The defense has been a joke ... a HUGE JOKE ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Baez is seriously grasping at straws with all these desease/buried dogs. I wouldn't be suprised if next he doesn't have the dogs exhumed.

Ok, so lets go dig up the burial ground, in the Anthony's backyard,...where is all that duct tape and the black plastic bags. This just makes me believe that initially the defendant buried Caylee in the backyard with the animals. Realizing this was not a good idea, she dug her up and dumped her in the swamp/trash dump. Case closed.

Thanks Jose...the Anthony family has a long history of respectful and loving burials of family pets

ICA is gonna take the stand. They are taking a long break. If they would rest they would. But they plan on calling another witness.

That was a crazy line of questioning! So Casey learned how to bury her dead daughter through the family ritual? Why are there so many dead animals? This is skeery!!!

I bet they decide during lunch whethe to put ICA on, or not. Interesting. IMO.

LUnch early and the defense didn't rest. Casey is taking the stand this afternoon!

Wow, talking about all these pet burials, and then lunch recess. Awesome timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela