2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me here old Websleuthers.....Did George say "It could have been an accident that snowballed out of control" to LE in an early investigation??

BBM That's what I thought he said that it could have been an accident that snowballed out of control......not that it was an accident that snowballed out of control. .... big difference IMO

grief sex. Maybe she threw herself at him with other motives. I cant wait to see what state has on her. I bet it aint pretty. moo

yikes... GA has no credibility just like the rest of them. lots of reasonable doubt in this case.

When court goes to a break, I would love for you to tell us what you think is reasonable doubt. Just cuz I'm curious....

So the witness just stated "I lied till I really got caught"...........

This is a woman scorned...he didn't break up with her in person, never showed up and did this thru texts...

This doesn't make GA the one who did anything to Caylee....

Keep opening doors you can't shut, Baez....I'm waiting for JA to tear her up...

Things I hope SA ask her..?

1. Did you think GA was talking about you when He described ZFG a a 10.
2. Did you tell LE in depo that You DID NOT have an affair .
3. brain tumor..?
4. and last but not least... Did you break the rules and watch GA's testimony 2 days ago.. then contact media to give interviews..

If you believe George is either a child molester or an adulterer, which would it be cause I doubt he'd be both.

Who is the dark haired guy in the striped shirt sitting in front of George? He is GLARING at ICA and he looks peculiar. Anyone see this guy in court before?

Maybe that's her "relationship"?

ONE text...is that it, really? I would like to see more text's about this affair. Again, I can easily see how someone would have an affair , it does not equal this murder and the other facts that are surrounding it.

WHAT was GA thinking???

Why does any other person have an affair? Physical and/or emotional?
Maybe he was lonely... IMO, this has nothing to do with anything. Its attacking George ... but I don't think the defense has done a good enough job in convincing the jury that GA has had anything to do with the death of Caylee Marie. Period. MOO

My brother had a brain tumor (benign) and you would never know it to see or speak to him.

doesn’t necessarily prove sex but I suspect that anyhow

Still think it has nothing to do with ICA murdering Caylee

My thoughts exactly. What does GA having an affair have to do with KC murdering baby CayLEE!!

She is soooooo lying! You can see it in her eyes. I cannot WAIT until JA gets his turn!!!!!!

She had no choice to tell the truth because of the texts. Isn't she the one that provided the texts?

and did he tell you that he molested his daughter?

and did he tell you that he helped conceal his grand-daughters body?

How does getting money for an interview differ from selling your interview?

can't wait for JA to ask her why she went on the Levi Page show the other night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member