2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a person even refer to snowballs in Florida??? :floorlaugh:

JB: Did there ever come an occasion where you discussed waht happened to his granddaughter?
Yes, we were sitting on my couch, I was sitting on the floor. He said it was a terrible accident. His eyes looked so serious.
It was before Caylee was found?
Did you ask him?
No sir.
So the topic just came up?
We were talking about his daughter ... I didn't think she (Casey) was capable of harming her child, but that's when he said he thought it was an accident.
When did your relationship end with Mr. A.?
Around the memorial
Do you have a date? a rough estimate?
No.
When the As held the memorial, were you still in a relationship with GA?
Yes.
After the relationship ended, did you go to the media to tell them about your relationship?
No.
How were you found by LE?
When did the police first contact you?
Two years after.
What did they ask you?
KH: One of the first questions was if I knew GA.
Did they have any documentation about your relationship?
Texts. (text messages)
How many text messages did they show you?
Several.
Did they ask for documentation?
Yes. I provided them with my phone and letters he had written me.
---
JB entering evidence to the court.

The text message you are looking at now, can you read it?
Can you read the date and then the contents.

Just thinking about you. I need you in my life.

How did the relationship end?
He was supposed to come over on the day of the memorial. And for the next two days he was texting me. I thought it was wrong since I was sleeping with him.
Then I never head from him again.
Did he show up at your apartment?
Not that I know of.
Is there a guard post at your place?
And did you instruct the guard not to let GA in anymore?
Yes sir.
after the police found you, did your name become exposed in the media?
Yes sir.
And what happened? Were you harassed by the media?
Yes sir.

yikes... GA has no credibility just like the rest of them. lots of reasonable doubt in this case.

Looking forward to Dr. Glass's take on River.

JB is very inexperienced with evidence usage

He's inexperienced in the courtroom, period...I've never seen such a horrible defense in all my years being a true crime buff...He's reaching and it appears like desperation...grasping at those straws...I only hope his karma comes full circle to him...

I can't help but think that once again, JB has forgotten that the state gets a turn. :giggle:

Let's see what can come up. She denied the affair when the cops first spoke to her on record. She sold a story to the NE claiming an affair. Now she's saying on the stand she had an affair. I wonder if they can bring up her past?

This affair does not add anything to the facts about the triple-bagged-duct-taped little girl that was found in the woods. If this is the SOLE evidence they have of George's involvement, it is ridiculous that this is all they have. If she is their last witness before the A's, it is very weak. IMO, IMO

I want to know how outing george as a cheater helps the defense. Isnt KH just as morally bankrupt as george then?? She knew full well that he was married and all the stuff that he was going through. so did she murder caylee??
Did she really have a brain tumor?? ugghh!! BAez what are u doing?? this must be caseys doing. wanting to torture her family even more.

Does she look like someone who has been suffering with a brain tumor since 2008 - or does she look healthy?
I rest my case...

KBelichWFTV:
She said she was upset that she was sleeping with him but he stood her up the night of the memorial service for Caylee [via Twitter]

Who is the dark haired guy in the striped shirt sitting in front of George? He is GLARING at ICA and he looks peculiar. Anyone see this guy in court before?

lied because I was embarrassed .... well not a big leap to lies because she is mad about him denying her

Regardless, this still ruins GA's credibility. I was just warming up to GA yesterday too and the jury most likely felt the same way..... not after this.

There will be many on the jury who thought 'I've scr$%^& around on my significant other and didn't kill anyone or do something like this'

MOO

Witness is getting her 15 minutes of fame with JB - then she will get her 30 minutes of torment from the State.

I could use one of those beers that Kentjbkent was passing around the other day

JA just allowed KH to testify to the context of the statement: she told GA she didn't believe he could raise a child capable of harming her own child, then GA said it was an accident that snowballed out of control.

Probably something the State didn't want in, and something JB actually tried to stop her from saying. Mistake by JA imo.

I think the opposite. I think JB was trying to be sneaky in the context of what was stated and JA was MORE than happy to hear her give the whole context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela