2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did JB just say "Blah blah blah blah blah? I swear I heard it

I heard it - he said JA was just wanting more "blah blah blah" - I am shocked at the level of unprofessional behavior that JP lets JB get away with. Courts are for grown ups, not children.

I think George may have had an affair with CH...he and Cindy almost split up before Caylee went missing. The convo she is relating sounds to me like George confessing he thinks Caylee may died accidentally and Casey covered it up. It was what he felt deep down but didn't want to admit to himself and prayed he was wrong. He certainly wasn't the only family member that thought of this.

The NI only paid her 4k? She should have asked for more money. I wouldn't think her story would be super high dollar but if you are going to sell your soul to tabloid, at least hold out for enough to buy a decent (even used) car.

Jose: "more blah, blah bley blah." Litterally. I may have spelled that wrong. That's an interesting argument.

why is River's testimony not hearsay?

I must need more coffee.

George said "it was an accident". River is testifying to what George said about something that River was not directly involved in.

I guess they've made an exception that Casey's fate can be resolve by hearsay evidence from George's so-called jilted lover.

This is weak testimony anyway. George has already said he fought with himself every day because he did not want to believe that Casey killed Caylee.

How is what River says George said ANY different than from what George already said about his doubts.

George tried to keep hope alive for Caylee until they confirmed the remains were Caylee's.

IMO, River's testimony is nothing about the media & the defense parsing hearsay. :cow:

Hearing Baez speak is like someone scratching their fingernails on a chalkboard!!!!!

What, do I have to say it three times?

Bad form, Jose.

Oh Wow, I just find JB to be so unprofessional and just down right rude.

Baez is getting confused - he almost agreed with JA - because he doesn't understand legal terms.
I can't believe he said to HHJP - do I have to say this three time? This guy has some nerve!

JA says we know that the purpose of this statement is not to impeach GA. It was put in front of jury to support opening statement charges

JimLichtenstein‎ Judge Stan Strickland (original judge) bought the media bagels and coffee! Dude is soooo happy this isn't him. #caseyanthony
Twitter - seconds ago

:floorlaugh:

Every word that comes out of JB's mouth is blah, blah, blah,blah to me at least since I tune out what he says, so I'm not surprised ;)

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Ashton: Holloway statement is no proof of how the child died.

I'm sure when you told the jury that Caylee drowned in the pool and GA hid the body and then RK stole it, the jury was thinking yea ok, and hearing bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member