2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<picking my jaw up off floor> How can I still be shocked and stunned at JBs utter rudeness and unprofessional behavior?

I am just cracking up at JB. He really is like a little bratty man isn't he?

Him and ICA were destined to meet. This was their way... Everything happens for a reason... yuck...

Sweet Jesus....

JB is treading some dangerous waters with a femoral bleed, baby seals tied around his waist, and during the annual great white shark luau to mark the end of the mandatory 2 week fasting period.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Big moment will unfold soon, whether #caseyanthony will be taking the stand. Kidding is over w incredible witness. Serious times again.
1 minute ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I've been contacted by the #NationalEnquirer to represent them. They are seeking a 4k refund from River Cruz, plus interest. #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Is he serious? Now that would truely be ironic!

Salem

me thinks that the junior attorney is showing that he is still wet behind the ears.

Did he not notice the fine the guy got yesterday for yelling things at the judge?

JB - It is "surplusage"

JB - That is our purkose - purpose

:giggle:

Oh, you aren't really trying to lecture HHJBP, are you, Mr. Baez? You, who are certainly the finest example of the profession?

So - do I have this straight?

JB want's something out, and by doing so it will do him no good?

Haven't heard the whole thing but it sounded like Judge was giving him an out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephNTexas