2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Sheaffer:
If the jury finds her "accident that snowballed out of control" as evidence, that could lead to swaying a jury or more than one against a verdict that the State is driving at

Riddle me this....How can Jose say that KH's testimony proves GA lied?? Why should the Jury believe KH over GA.
Don't get me wrong, I think he did woo hoo with her but why should the Jury believe her more?

Does JB realize he is arguing with the man who will soon be making a contempt decision at the end of this trial for said so-called lawyer.

Wow, Kathy Belich says ICA flirting with new guy on DT. What a piece of work.

This tells me that the defendant gets exhilarated by observing the pain and damage done to others. I am trying to be polite but I am thinking of her marathon time with TL, hours after Caylee was either dead or left dying in the trunk, that kept them in bed until the following morning.

:thud: .............just in case ICA takes the stand and WS crashes. :floorlaugh:

JA says we know that the purpose of this statement is not to impeach GA. It was put in front of jury to support opening statement charges

I thought I was alone in this belief. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I don't believe GA had an affair with this woman at all. I think both he and Cindy befriended her for a specific purpose. :wink:

NO Evidence of an accident has been presented AT ALL - KH statement is not evidence

In other words JP just said to JB : This is MY HOUSE.

Dominic Casey back to the stand... Reallllly?

10:32

No Jury

HHJBP: It is quite evident that an instructions should be given. We have two trained lawyers who can't agree. How can we expect the Jury to understand.

According to Williams v State, Dudley v State and Pierce v State the Court will give the following amended instruction:

The testimony concerning the statements of GA testified to by this witness KH may be considered by you only as they might impeach the other testimony of GA and for no other purpose. These statements may not be used by you as proof of how the victim in this case may have died, and you are not to use this testimony as to the defendant's guilt or innocence.

JB: The Jury may be able to infer that GA lied. The Jury then can decide to use that toward determining the guilt or innocence of ICA. We are not putting witnesses on the stand for no reason. He objects to the last two sentences.

HHJBP: Supreme Court Justice Jonas - prior inconsistant statements - limiting instruction proper. The jury will be instructed that they can believe all or any part of a witness's testimony and they can consider whether a witness gave an inconsistent testimony. To not instruct this Jury who are not lawyers, and we have seen that even the lawyers can't agree on what the law is and what it means. If we get to that stage - MY PAPER WILL BE GRADED.

Is anone else going to ask her any more questions? No.

Just the fact that the Judge has to make a statement concerning RC/KH is quite telling. The jury will get the picture.

River is soon to be excused and then statement will be read and Dominic Casey will be called to the stand

Perry says instruction will be read as is. He says if he did anything wrong- he'll be graded later if it comes to that. As in appeal.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:40 AM

Baez says language added (instruction) outs defense in worse position. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:39 AM

#CaseyAnthony this is going on outside presence of the jury.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:39 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member