2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB's entire goal in this trial is to make George Anthony the de facto defendant in this trial. JMO

JudgeJeanine
Dominic casey to be defense's next witness. He's the guy who was on suburban dr w the physic on the phone #caseyanthony

Is the State the last voice the Jury will hear, other than the Judge's instructions?

JB is unbelievable. Just when I thought he couldn't sink any lower, he's trying to instruct the judge - THE JUDGE on how to do his job! Wow.

I AM GOING TO PUKE. I need to work. I am getting nothing done....

This bears repeating, lol. I am so glad I'm not the only one. Wow, yes, she is unbearable to watch. You put it so precisely. :)

Ditto. I have to mute and turn away til she is off the screen.
ANNOYING!!!!!!!
ok, vent over.

I really don't watch much of the TH's I have been able to watch just about this whole trial, have been watching trials for a while, I can make my own opinion about what I am seeing or not. I can't stand the sensationalism of the TH's, and they just keep repeating the same thing over and over all day long. I do like a couple TH's who I think are unbiased, but that is all, IMO. I do my own interpretation, IMO.

sooo......my hubby and i were having a heated discussion yesterday about my slight obsession with this and i said to him, stop acting like such a modsnip. he looked at me like wtf??? maybe i AAAMMMM obsessed? lmao!!

Pointing out that this testimony cannot be used to determine guilt or innocence may just remind jurors of it once again...and we know jurors use whatever they want to use when they make their decisions and they do not have to say what they used...I just think the state would have been better off not pointing to it so many times...

This tells me that the defendant gets exhilarated by observing the pain and damage done to others. I am trying to be polite but I am thinking of her marathon time with TL, hours after Caylee was either dead or left dying in the trunk, that kept them in bed until the following morning.

Could be that she is trying to flirt it up before she is locked up in a few days and the world forgets her.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
An accident.. State wants Judge to instruct jury not to consider it evidence of an accident.. Chief Judge is writing instruction now
9 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member