2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, the arm rubber is up after the floor sitter?

whispers to JB....you should have dreamed up a better lie for your defense!!

RT @MarkNeJame: RiverCruz cheats on BF,lies to cops, changes & sells story to NE, fails poly..Who wouldn't believe her? #caseyanthony might? @vinniepolitan
Twitter - seconds ago

so do these instructions take this out of closing statements as his proof of his opener?

I certainly hope for Mr. Casey's sake that he comes off better today. That's all I will say about his strange performance and what I think caused it.

(Not that I'm rooting for ICA, just DC looked like a fool IMO, the other day. )

Jury entering courtroom.
KH coming back to stand.

JB: No further questions.
JA: No further questions.
KH excused.
Instruction read to jury regarding GA in testimony of KH. Bill Shaefer says this is very important to the prosecution that this instruction to the jury was read. You can only use her testimony of GA. Can't factor into raising a reasonable doubt to the guilt of the defendant or consider it as evidence as to how Caylee died.

JB calls DC.
SIDEBAR.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Jury watched George and Cindy as Holloway walked past them

40 seconds ago

HHJP instructs jury not to use KH's testimony as evidence of the defendants guilt or innocence.

I love how Caylee pursed her lips while singing the part about 'how MUCH I love you' from the sunshine song.

Those of you watching IS, have you noticed the "You Are My Sunshine" commercial they've been playing during the trial? I don't even know what product they're advertising but I want to cry every time I hear it and think of Caylee singing to her great-grandpa. :(

hear that ICA. The victim in this case??? You aren't the victim Caylee is the victim!

I AM GOING TO PUKE. I need to work. I am getting nothing done....

Uh, 5 weeks and I've cooked 6 or 7 times. First time I've jumped out of bed before 8 in the morning to be wide eyed and bushy tailed in yrs. :floorlaugh:

sooo......my hubby and i were having a heated discussion yesterday about my slight obsession with this and i said to him, stop acting like such a modsnip. he looked at me like wtf??? maybe i AAAMMMM obsessed? lmao!!

I have three words for that NASCAR, Football, Golf.

sooo......my hubby and i were having a heated discussion yesterday about my slight obsession with this and i said to him, stop acting like such a modsnip. he looked at me like wtf??? maybe i AAAMMMM obsessed? lmao!!

I have been actively trying to Thank others posts across various forums that have nothing to do with this case. :doh:

:floorlaugh: That's just Mark NeJame being snarky!

Ah okay, makes a little more sense. Funny guy, that one. :floorlaugh:

Here comes DC... better be a good reason for this or Baez will just annoy the jury more.

10:42

Jury returned

REDIRECT EXAMINATION OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY BY JB

No further questions.

Witness excused.

HHJBP: The testimony concerning the statements of GA testified to by the witness KH may be considered by you only as they might impeach the credibility of the other testimony of GA and for no other purposes. These statements may not be used by you as proof as to the manner by which this victim may have died, and you are not to use that testimony as to this defendants guilt or innocence.

SIDEBAR #7

Dominic Casey? Is this really the grand finale? Yawn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli