2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, can't hear you-- masticate? Huh? Oh, can I relate? Yes.

Judge is reading instruction to jurors. Saying Holloway's statements are to George's credibility but not to how Caylee died. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:45 AM

Perry reading instructions to jury. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:45 AM

#CaseyAnthony Judge instructs jury not to consider Holloway's statements in regard to manner victim died or Casey's guilt/innocence.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:44 AM

"OK jury, I have a statement to read to you."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 9:44 AM

#CaseyAnthony neither #GeorgeAnthony nor #CindyAnthony looked at Holloway as she came and went just now.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:44 AM

#CaseyAnthony Put Holloway back on stand just to excuse her. Now judge warning jury regarding what Holloway said
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:44 AM

Holloway excused. #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:43 AM

"When we get to that stage, my papers will be graded."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 9:43 AM

Holloway had her head slightly tilted to the right when walking past George Anthony to take the stand. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:43 AM

"Even the lawyers can't agree what the law is or what it means. I am charged with that responsibility."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 9:43 AM

wow ICA had daggers for SA George as well.

I'm finding it incredibly funny that the DT keeps calling the same witnesses.

The state did it in chronological order, and I think the DT thinks they are clever by "copying" that.

Unfortunately for them, it just isn't the same. Seems a tad caddywompus. :giggle:

My guess is that statement just sealed Casey's fate with a felony murder verdict.

Shoo... this jury instruction really helped re: considering Ms. Cruz's testimony. I feel better about the whole thing.

In the library. Appreciating all your comments! :)

Honestly, to me it makes absolutely no difference one way or the other. It has absolutely nothing to do with the charges against Casey. George denies it, originally Cruz/Holloway denied it, then she changed her story. George's denial is questionable. Either way, what the heck difference does it make? Overall, George has not been 100% truthful. I feel that this witness has been even less truthful than George has been and I also feel that she purposely inserted herself into their lives (both Cindy and George - she was also friends with Cindy beyond being just another volunteer based on her statements and deposition).

What does matter is that she has said all along, with no changes, that George told her he believes it was an accident, not that he knew it was. That is what matters and the DT is trying to twist that around to George "knew" it was an accident. The affair nonsense is irrelevant to that.

IMO

she is irrelevant to Casey's case but unfortunately she is a tool to show that GA could be a liar. a murder trial is not the time to lie and the Anthony's unfortunately dug themselves in holes with their statements. it really bugs me too becasue this whole trial is a mini trial of GA. I dont think he had a clue what trying to protect and believe in his daughter would do to him in trial later.

sooo......my hubby and i were having a heated discussion yesterday about my slight obsession with this and i said to him, stop acting like such a modsnip. he looked at me like wtf??? maybe i AAAMMMM obsessed? lmao!!

You should have said, "Objection! Argumentative!!" :)

Dom back up again eh? Baez you don't know when to call it a day on your witnesses! I don't believe this defendant is keen on you at all...
Is HHSS in the courtroom or just out buying the media bagels and cream cheese at break? Have we had a shot of him?
Why is the gallery looking so amused right now?

JudgeJeanine
Dominic casey to be defense's next witness. He's the guy who was on suburban dr w the physic on the phone #caseyanthony

Dominic appeared to have a hearing problem last time he testified. I hope they speak loud enough for him this time.

JB is going to take the whole day! Just recalling witnesses. DC is coming next for what? To say that he lied about CA directing him to search?

DC??
and Lippman said all 3 Anthony's also to be called.
I can't see the DT resting today unless the go really late.

sooo......my hubby and i were having a heated discussion yesterday about my slight obsession with this and i said to him, stop acting like such a modsnip. he looked at me like wtf??? maybe i AAAMMMM obsessed? lmao!!

LOL, My husband is so sick of me talking about this trial! He said I cant wait till its over! I guess I feel the same way when the Yankees play and he is obsessed! :crazy:

Dominic was a little shaky/confused on the stand the first time.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:46 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member