2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing‎ #CaseyAnthony jurors 16$17 smiling and chatting.
Twitter - 2 minutes ago

I AM GOING TO PUKE. I need to work. I am getting nothing done....

Since we are close to the finale,I've stopped trying to get anything done.
I will eat healthy,do laundry and clean house as soon this is over.....I swear!

she is irrelevant to Casey's case but unfortunately she is a tool to show that GA could be a liar. a murder trial is not the time to lie and the Anthony's unfortunately dug themselves in holes with their statements. it really bugs me too becasue this whole trial is a mini trial of GA. I dont think he had a clue what trying to protect and believe in his daughter would do to him in trial later.

However, I think that the jury will have enough info, and be smart enough to see that they are/were lying to save ICA - not themselves.

shes making a beeline for the reporters!

How can a married woman having an affair with a married man look good.

She's gotta go out and defend herself. She's like Anna Karenia throwing herself under a moving vehicle.

will JB now try to impeach CA or save her???

really can;t imagine what DC can add at this point

I can't help but notice as the camera is on GA and Ca, GA looks fresh like the pressure has been lifted. He looks much happier today than any day of this trial

Sunny H again....why is she so tardy to the party...I think everybody knows...GA lies, all the A's lie. Double ugh.

When the DT table said they had a half a dozen witnesses left that it meant 6 right?? I didn't realize it meant recalling the same witnesses..

oo gawd .. we were done with this guy lol
goes to get a stiff drink...
ok..well a stiff drink of coffeee.. I still need to go to work today lol

I needed this.. maybe someone else does too

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS648U0xTI0"]YouTube - ‪Caylee Anthony's last video~Full Length with grandpa~‬‏[/ame]

CKscullycat‎ Just saw Cindy pat George on the back at their seats. #caseyanthony
Twitter - 2 minutes ago

I can't keep up with this thread. I'm debating going to bed for work tonight, but afraid if I do ICA is going to testify. Grrrr...... Getting tired and tonight is my last of 3 in a row. Wheee! At least I'll be off for some of the rebuttal.

LOL, My husband is so sick of me talking about this trial! He said I cant wait till its over! I guess I feel the same way when the Yankees play and he is obsessed! :crazy:

My husband is wonderful when it comes to this trail,he wakes me at 830 and brings me my first cup of Joe-what a guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon