2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: May I show the witness defense exhibit 'FU'

...with a super big smarmy smile

He is an insufferable $#%&^

I just had an evil thought. What if CA really hates ICA so much for killing Caylee, that she lied about the most damming evidence of pre-mediation for the defense knowing she would be impeached on rebuttal. Proving the searches were made by Casey and highlighting that so close to deliberations is huge IMO. It's like CA is starting the IV. :)

I am getting the impression that the defense was not ready at the beginning of this trial and is kinda winging it as we go. Why do they have to keep recalling the same witnesses instead of asking them everything when they have them on the stand the first time?

The mother did not call 911. Grandmother called 911 after 31 days.
31 days of partying and living it up
Mother lied to investigators.
Body found close to home, with THREE pieces of duct tape around the child's mouth and nose.
Defendant trying to throw everyone else under the bus

GUILTY.

I AM GOING TO PUKE. I need to work. I am getting nothing done....
tell me about it. i'm going to end up in the office over the long weekend and probably STILL not getting any work done. i cannot seem to tear myself away even though i know i must...

CuteCaylee.jpg

How can a married woman having an affair with a married man look good.

She's gotta go out and defend herself. She's like Anna Karenia throwing herself under a moving vehicle.

Or even a married man having an affair with a woman who has a partner, right?

I wish they would use Vinnie's video he did the ther day of the search area. The difference of where DC and the area of where the remains were found was way far apart. Much better picture to actual go to sight than look at pictures.

"Now, sir....my point is...." and JB kind of chokes on his own confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61