2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think a real PI would know how do coordinates of an area like every Boy and Girl Scout/Guide in N.America. Mark the area off even. This is feeble Mr.Baezzzzzz.

Soooo what, is he trying to impeach him too? Is JB recalling all his witnesses back to impeach?

So confused.

I know you're not supposed to coach your witnesses but I kind of always assumed at the very least a minimal prep was actually done - why does it seem like none of Baez' witnesses have ever actually SPOKEN to him let alone discussed their testimony to him?!?!?

WASTE, A HUGE WASTE! That is what this WHOLE Defense has been. A huge waste of time and resources and IMHO it will not go unnoticed by this Jury. Sorry had to vent.:maddening:

Me and you both. Thank this post if you have been non-productive at work for the last, oh, 31 days watching/listening to this trial.

And I'm self-employed, so it's reeeeaaaallllly bad. A friend who I also happen to be working with is really really ticked at me. We have a conf. call today and I cannot get out of it, so I'm now choosing to believe that ICA will not testify so I won't be blatantly not listening on the call while I watch online...
:innocent:

JB is going to take the whole day! Just recalling witnesses. DC is coming next for what? To say that he lied about CA directing him to search?

I hope the State show how far off he was from where Caylee was actually found. VPolitan did it and he was about 200 long strides off..

DC having problems again...he's not being truthful for I'll bet after the tip from the psychic instead of giving it to police CA send him there to check...but it could be taken as if CA sent him there, if Baez gets his way...he's so incredulous and I do hope the jurors are astute....

:doh: I'm not sure I can handle DC twice in one week!

FG is gonna make me crack up again on cross.

is this your google map sir? yes sir..thank you sir...no thank you sir..may I look at it sir..u may sir.. thank you sir..your're welcome sir..

JB now trying to straighten out DC's inconsistent marking on the map. If this were not a death penalty trial for his client, this would actually be getting funny. Unfortunately, it is not that amusing. IMO.

WASTE, A HUGE WASTE! That is what this WHOLE Defense has been. A huge waste of time and resources and IMHO it will not go unnoticed by this Jury. Sorry had to vent.:maddening:

That's okay biggirl, I feel the exact same way!

Maybe the DT doesn't plan on her doing so... but as I understand, it IS her final decision..... it is possible she will stand up and demand to take the stand... against her atty's advice.... maybe not probable, but possible! :great:

I think she has a 50/50 shot if she takes the stand. And what I mean is that she takes a 50/50 shot with the death penalty vs Life because either way, she is going to be found guilty.

Without her testimony at this point, I think she will for sure get the death penalty just because of the lies she has created to throw everyone under the bus, excluding herself.

Can you all believe that the defense hasn't even told us WHAT TIME Caylee drowned?

I agree with you on that one. The defense is going in circles.

Baez's final day is so tedious...why doesn't he just 'rest', and put everyone out of their misery. It's not like he is going to reveal any bombshells!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010