2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are close to the finale,I've stopped trying to get anything done.
I will eat healthy,do laundry and clean house as soon this is over.....I swear!

I feel so guilty, and every night I make a promise to get up early and do everything I've been neglecting, (Including 3 precious noses staring at me) and then it's 8:45 a.m., and I'm hooked again, rationalizing, once again, it will be over soon and I can resume my normal routine....Ground Hog Day #32

This is such desperation on the DT team... Holding people to a EXACT spot on a Areil view.

I may have to become the designated "thanker" on the trial thread because boy you guys are fast and have made all the points I wasa going to make and then some

there's no hope for this chick. I really don't get why there wasn't a plea. Could there be an opportunity before the jury gets the case to plead out to the judge or something? This chick might actually end up swinging.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
no public access. Deputies stay w them. Don't know exactly where they go “@divacafemoms: where do jurors take their 'special' break?”
2 minutes ago

This "case" playing out right on on TV looks like a Muppet Movie...Crazy, just CRAZY! Watching it play out makes me feel like I'm going insane.

The jailmate that suggested JB to ICA set her up in a bad way.

Can you all believe that the defense hasn't even told us WHAT TIME Caylee drowned?

Well....hard to give an exact time for something that didn't happen. IMO

On the other hand, that hasn't stopped them from other absurd things so far so maybe we'll eventually hear what time they say she drowned. :banghead:

jb W/Dom Casey....show email 11/1/08 w/map attached...fairly and accurate represent salthough not specific ...pin marks on google map...pinpoint ...actually to best recollectoin Luke sent me an email with this and asked me where I searched on Suburban Dr....Object - overrule...in Nov 2008 ...same day or right around day searched area the map was prepared...I believe email...object ...overrule @ this point....where you had searched was much fresher in your mind in Nov than now? yes....that map was sent to me on 11/15 - searched Suburban Dr. Nov 15 & 16th 2008....sent to me by email that night when Luke called me and said Ginette wants to know....11/15 searched....then 7:51 pm sent this email? look @ the exhibit and this email and verify pins are in same locations...ok...right in same range...would this be a blown up view? yea this would be inccurate then...(not sure if heard right) it appears to be a blown up version when I see blow up version...it...

Mr. George....when you marked this map with a pin not being precise....general area of where I went....also blow up...where you searched on Suburban Dr was closer to the bend in the road...I use the bend as...when you use the 8 1/2 by 11" it doesn't show the bend....from bend headwest and I walked into the woods....(lost feed)...

Give it up Jose - it's over - time to REST!

Can you all believe that the defense hasn't even told us WHAT TIME Caylee drowned?

Actually JB did in opening statements... "It could have been late morning, it could have been early afternoon, no wait... actually it was late morning" :floorlaugh: Sorry couldn't resist because JB didn't even bother to at least look at her cell records when inventing their story.

Oh my heavens, could JB have just one witness that supports his opening statement?

HHJP instructs jury not to use KH's testimony as evidence of the defendants guilt or innocence.

Oh, I hope they can let it go. Muddying the waters with GA does not change the fact that ICA did the deed all by herself. None of this should be brought in at all. Sickening :banghead:

Nejame said something quite similar in a tweet or TV comment yesterday (or was it Deen????) In any event, legal analysts agree with you

Yes, expert witnesses--in fact ALL witnesses, are supposed to be prepped. JB may be cutting financial corners; he has to pay each expert for their prep time, which typically takes hours. And these experts are not charging peanuts. The lack of prep really shows, and it will cost his client dearly.

either I missed the point or that was pretty dull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member