2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB's entire goal in this trial is to make George Anthony the de facto defendant in this trial. JMO

Exactly! JB is pizzed that GA and LA tried to get ICA to fire JB, and thus, take away JB's meal ticket. As a result, this case has been somewhat a personal "get even" for JB. Otherwise, DT would have gone with the "accident at the hands of ICA" theory, which is what would have most benefited his client. Perhaps this is why so many DT lawyers have quit this case.

I think after DS - JB will call the Anthony family and then rest his case.
I really hope so before lunch.

I know you're not supposed to coach your witnesses but I kind of always assumed at the very least a minimal prep was actually done - why does it seem like none of Baez' witnesses have ever actually SPOKEN to him let alone discussed their testimony to him?!?!?

Nejame said something quite similar in a tweet or TV comment yesterday (or was it Deen????) In any event, legal analysts agree with you

As to this witness' testimony under JB - "Eh?" :/

This whole family lies...the jury may choose to throw out the testimony of all of them, with the instructions they will be given...

I was just thinking the other day that THAT is the defense

Yes! Than who or what to believe?

Ah, the presented evidence and credible witnesses.

Since the DT didn't present credible evidence, and all their witnesses were turned into State's witnesses, that means ICA is guilty.

Is the jury listening? :praying:

JB's totally losing me here. What is his point?

JB no further questions. I'm thinking he is not done

FG is up now

DC and Mr. George are so polite to each other that it makes me giggle.

Can I just tell you guys that I can not walk in the woods and tell you EXACTLY where I was since everything looks the same. How can he expect the witness to know EXACTLY where? Was he wearing a GPS?

:blowkiss: to CJBP as he sing-songs "cross examinaaaaaation"?

I don't hate you I just question your sanity. :crazy:

Maybe it's just that I enjoy his testimony because the WS's make me LOL when he's on the stand!

OH NM - I see JB has already said No Further Questions!!

DC seems clearer with Mr George

agrees pin prop is just an estimate of where you searched

yes ...that is a map.....of the entire state of Florida....lol

Oh, he's being so cooperative and clear this morning with the State. All apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!