2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are close to the finale,I've stopped trying to get anything done.
I will eat healthy,do laundry and clean house as soon this is over.....I swear!

If I might also add to all of the above...go to work on time!:floorlaugh:

With all the mis-steps by the DT, exhibit "FU" might should have been labeled "FM"...just sayin'.

It was very interesting to hear Bill S explain how much LDB has prepped for the possible cross. Part of me just doesn't want to go there at all (seeing ICA on the stand), but another part of me would love to see LDB use all that preparation.

same here...I would love to LDB doing it but hate to risk jury sympathy

What is this with recalling all the witnesses again? It seems disjointed and desperate.

O/T for clarification, I know a lot of people think DC is either from New Zealand or Australia but I have lived in both of those countries and what I am hearing is an English accent.

:doh: I'm not sure I can handle DC twice in one week!

FG is gonna make me crack up again on cross.

No snark, does Mr Casey use a hearing aid? The other day he seemed to be having trouble hearing the questions correctly which was why they had to re-ask so many.

Here, he's only answered a few questions so far but he isn't having the trouble he did the other day so maybe perhaps it was an issue with a hearing aid of some kind? He sounds much better this morning.

If they are calling all the A's back up. I think the DT was a little off on their assessment of being done today.

We could spend the next year calling impeachment witnesses for this case.

Jury needs Flowchart for which testimony to consider and which testimony NOT to consider.

Also, a course in Logic & Reasoning.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

JB probably thinks now he can clean up this giant mess he made by impeaching everyone he called to the stand.

I can't keep up with this thread. I'm debating going to bed for work tonight, but afraid if I do ICA is going to testify. Grrrr...... Getting tired and tonight is my last of 3 in a row. Wheee! At least I'll be off for some of the rebuttal.

First thing this am thought ICA was going to put on a jacket and testify but as this sloppy DT continues am thinking this is all they got...hash and rehash. Sleep well and set the alarm.:twocents:

flustered on dates...I would not enjoy a JB questioning

I think I've figured out Baez's strategy. He presents his case in chief and then intermixes his own rebuttal case within. That is why we keep seeing his own witnesses being recalled over and over. I fear we may not ever end this trial with this strategy.

IMO

Or when you start calling your dogs names of persons involved in this trial.

Called my female dog Caylee the other night.

Called my male dog George last night.

Gawd, I'll be glad when it is over.

I think my family is planning an "intervention" because of my obsession. For the past week, I am "off radar" and the laundry is piling up fast.
When I told my daughter that I was going to the gym to watch the trial while I exercised, she said, "Well Mom, at least you are then doing one healthy thing". Yeah, standing up for Caylee. You betcha!
Oh BTW, it doesn't work to exercise and watch the trial. The former is an annoying distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member