2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha "Exhibit FU" JB

Both JB and DC exchanged muffled giggles.

sooo......my hubby and i were having a heated discussion yesterday about my slight obsession with this and i said to him, stop acting like such a modsnip. he looked at me like wtf??? maybe i AAAMMMM obsessed? lmao!!

Or when you start calling your dogs names of persons involved in this trial.

Called my female dog Caylee the other night.

Called my male dog George last night.

Gawd, I'll be glad when it is over.

Question for professionals or knowledgeable peeps - isn't it rather odd so many of the witnesses have associations or professional contact with the Defense lead attorney? I'm always shocked when I hear a witness mention Biaz in testimony and it has happened many times in this trial.

Bill S says we will not see the inmate on the stand because too much baggage and LDB would question her for days on end

It was very interesting to hear Bill S explain how much LDB has prepped for the possible cross. Part of me just doesn't want to go there at all (seeing ICA on the stand), but another part of me would love to see LDB use all that preparation.

oh maybe trying to prove they were closer to where remains were actually found.....way to many hand drawn maps around

Did anyone just see ICA smirking when Baez said "defense exhibit FU"????

She's so childish to be 25 years old. She's on trial for murdering her daughter, for cripes sake!

I don't know why but I kind of like Dom. Don't hate me. :)

Defense exhibit F.U. :giggle:

I wonder what door JB will open here? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members