2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RC-I wanted no part of the media

JA-When were you interviewed by the Enquirer

RC-Maybe a week later

ROFLMAO!

JA w/KH a ka RC....

read from pg 11 line 2-7 were you ....did you and GA become romantically involved....you answered No....in Feb 17 2010 given statement...when did you change that? my sister went to media with it....when it started coming out I told detectives the truth.....after you went to media...sis did...after family went to media.....I spoke to Detectives within first couple of days they first found me...they found you on Feb 17...the next day sister went to media....no @ end of that week...sis goes to media with this story....when Nat. enquirer contact you? very quickly object - overrule...how did NE media change your story to the media...I had no choice to tell the truth....you had no choice to tell the truth on the 17th and you lied....I did not speak to media wanted no part of it....when did you first discuss giving story to NE? possibly end of the week sir....you couldn't believe he could raise a daughter that could harm her child.....I really believe it was an accident that just went wrong....JB - object- HHBP -sidebar and bring me the statement!

WOW, that changes the whole thing "I really believe it was an accident..." LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

I'm new to this court thing, is it about how good of a liar you are?

Holloway says she initially denied affair to police (Feb 17) She says within same week she went back to change story. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:38 AM

What most seem to be missing is not the fact that there was actually an affair, but if this women is telling the truth (no way to tell), then that means GA lied on the stand and then the next question is why did GA lie about this? What is he trying to cover for?

That or the jury dismisses her testimony because to the jury GA has been credible thus far and this woman has already admitted to lying to police and that she sought out the A's for fame basically.

JA: In Jan 2008 you received a letter from Mr. A saying he attempted to leave messages to you through your daughter, security, and someone he referred to as your husband? Did you reference someone as your husband? Did you ever do anything to make GA believe you were in a relationship with someone else? Your husband?
Yes sir.
He also said your relationship with him AND his wife as very personal to them?
Yes he did.
And did he said the letter was from both him AND his wife?
Yes sir he did.
The time of the text message was sent 5 days after GA learned that the remains of a small child was found close to his house?
Yes.
You remember giving a statement under oath to LE and swore the information you were going to give was going to be true?
Yes sir.
And you were asked if you were in a romantic relationship with GA?
Page 11, line 2-7 you were asked: Did you and GA become romantically involved. You said no.
That's correct.
When was the first time you altered that statement?
In February.
But this statement was given in February.
That's correct.
When did you first change that?
Within a couple of days.
After your family went to the media with the story?
Not true.
I went to the detective and told them the truth.
When?
They found you on 2.17 and you said the next day you went to the media, when did the NE contact you or your family?
I don't recall.
Tell us then how NE or other media sources, how that related to changing your story about the romantic relationship.
You could have told the truth on the 17th, ut you lied.
Yes, I did lie.
So when did you change your story?

When did you first discuss giving an interview to the NE?
The end of the week sir.
You were talking to GA and you couldn't believe he could raise a child that would kill her daughter.

SIDEBAR

She looks like a liar caught. I never believed her, its nice to see how uncredible she comes off as.

AmandaOberWESH‎ #CaseyAnthony

Twitter - seconds ago

"Ashton trying to get Holoway to admit she changed her story after Nat'l Enquirer came a-knockin' cause there was $ to be made"

so she lies to LE but tells the truth to a tabloid...

what a joke

There sure are a lot of players in this case who do not want to be involved with the media that are making some money

Who did she just give an interview with this week?

she hasn't turned her shifty eyes to the jury once since JA started cross.

Is there no minefield the defense won't rush out onto guns blazing, hooping and hollering???

I just know if I am being truthful about something, and ALWAYS had been truthful with LE, the media, and whoever, there would be no way to trip me up or there would be no inconsistencies about my story, Period. The truth is always the same. If she lied earlier, or told the truth to LE, she was lying one time or another. If this is ALL they have...... just sayin' IMO

I just showed up and already I'm back in some weird universe!

If there is no way to tell then your questions are invalid ergo George lied on the stand + why + what did he try to cover up are all moot.

It's called a hypothetical. I feel for GA but all of a sudden now everything he says is 100% accurate?

yes we are getting to the actual statement....sworn statement said that he said he ‘believed’.......SWORN STATEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ateen