2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What most seem to be missing is not the fact that there was actually an affair, but if this women is telling the truth (no way to tell), then that means GA lied on the stand and then the next question is why did GA lie about this? What is he trying to cover for?

If there is no way to tell then your questions are invalid ergo George lied on the stand + why + what did he try to cover up are all moot.

Yuck!...I hate the teeny tiny broken little voice she is using:maddening:...Looking oh so sad...like she really thinks SHE is the victim in this/??...Disgusting.

Holloway: Spoke to detective later and told them the truth that she had been sleeping w/#GeorgeAnthony. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:36 AM

After Her sister went to media with story...Holloway went back to cops and said she DID have affair with George
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:37 AM

Holloway cannot remember date when she changed her story. #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:36 AM

She wanted no part of it... until the Enquirer offered $40K.

Late to the testimony here, but I really don't think GA had a sexual relationship with this lady. He may have befriended her and been kind and she mistook that as romantic. I'm just not seeing it. Me thinky she has a big imagination...JMO

"I wanted no part of it...until, of course, they offered me $4000.00 to change my story."

Holloway: "Yes sir I did lie" to LEOs. Thinks she changed story that same week of depo. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:37 AM

Holloway: "yes sir I did lie."
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:37 AM

Sorry, I think they were getting close to having sex but I don't think they did... I think she sold her story to the National Enquirer. Just a wanna be who is getting her 15 minutes of fame. Whoever does the cross will have a field day today.

ALSO I don't think Casey will testify anymore. (as much as I prayed she would)

The thing is, whether they had an 'affair' or not, had sex or not, how many times he went to her condo or texted her, who broke it off, when they broke it off, if she loaned him money, how much she 'earned' selling her story, what George supposedly said to her....none of it helps JB prove any part of his ridiculous opening statement. If THIS woman is who they have to prove George was involved in covering up an accidental drowning, they should have said "The Defense rests" without calling any witnesses at all and hoped one juror had an inkling of doubt they would share with the other jurors.

"IT DOES NOT" Jeff Ashton with his fiery passion is going to bring this home for Caylee Marie, our angel!!!!!!!!!!

Well, let's just take it outside boys...

What most seem to be missing is not the fact that there was actually an affair, but if this women is telling the truth (no way to tell), then that means GA lied on the stand and then the next question is why did GA lie about this? What is he trying to cover for?

Himself and his fear of Cindy finding out and being more embarrassed than he already was in this nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
issy565