2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the jury get to read previous statements from her? Or see any other reports from her?

I hope so, what I want is the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH to come out - but I want it from ALL sides, and I'm not sure we're getting it.

Just to make myself clear....

I don't give a rat's patoot if this woman slept with George.
I don't care one wit if George slept with this woman or any other woman.
Both of those scenarios are for one's own moral compass or a higher power to judge.

My frushtration comes from any and ALL people who have purposely injected themselves into this horrible tragedy.......the killing of Precious Caylee.......for their own gain, whether it be notoriety or monetary.

River, or whatever her name is, has done just this....injected herself Knowing full well she would get a 'gain' one way or the other.

Oh good grief. This is ridiculous. Why is she crying? :rolleyes:

I don't see how the statement "I really think it was just an accident and it snowballed out of control" can be take out of context. It is what it is!

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez brought out that while George was telling the world Caylee was missing.. He told her Caylee had died in an accident..
3 minutes ago

I think the guy sitting in front of GA is Joey from Friends :)

He's about to be called as a witness...

"I ran into Casey during the hot body contest at Fusion and asked her..."How you doin'?"

She comes across as a woman scorned & out for revenge, whether the affair occurred or not. Yeah....the National Enquirer.....definitely my first thought when I am deciding on which news media to "tell my story".

MOO

Why is she crying? Seriously why??????
This is pathetic. Let the jury deliberate already. You know thats all they're thinking about right now. :p

I tried crying when my momma caught me in a lie too RC
BUT she caught on real fast too...like I hope this jury does

The National Enquirer probably broke the story about her criminal past. :floorlaugh:

Why is she getting so emotional if all he told her was he BELIEVED it to be an accident?! It's not as if she has first hand knowledge of anything. She seems overly into this.

Believe me, if JB had better witnesses in his case, people who actually KNEW about the facts of this case, i.e. he had the grief expert come here and he told her Nothing, there were a few other forensic witnesses who did not have all the facts, there was the botanist, etc. , I have no problem with him putting credible, factual evidence on about his case. And then I will see. if THIS RIGHT HERE, One TExt and One Statement that can go either way, is all He Has, this is Nothing, IMO. In the whole scheme of how Caylee was found and what happened and the State's evidence, I say BRING ON ICA!! Now HER, I will believe. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus