2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she didn't have an agenda she wouldn't be sobbing about having to read out a statement that makes GA sound speculative rather than certain about it being an accident. This is nonsense. Evil nonsense.

Why does any other person have an affair? Physical and/or emotional?
Maybe he was lonely... IMO, this has nothing to do with anything. Its attacking George ... but I don't think the defense has done a good enough job in convincing the jury that GA has had anything to do with the death of Caylee Marie. Period. MOO
George was just "Ugly Coping"
:floorlaugh:

If she knew that he said it was an accident, who did she think did it? Casey? George? And if George, how could she stay with a murderer? And, even if she didn't think it was George, how could she stay with someone who was withholding such info? I know I couldn't! And more importantly, why didn't SHE take that info to the police right away? She's full of it. JMO

Good point!

Juror 11 put his notepad down and crossed his arms. 10 is leaning to on left arm rest. 2 is rocking in chair. #caseyanthony #jurors
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:57 AM

HAHA!

I wonder if JA can ask her now about her criminal record or lack thereof, since she herself brought it up while being questioned by JB. She actually said she does not have a criminal record.

She wanted to make money so she changed her story so the National Enquirer would print it. Now I bet she wished she didn't change her story. I really think she changed it just so she could get money.

Here's what I take away from this. George did have an affair with her briefly. George may or may not have said anything about an accident snowballing out of control. Whether he did or not, the context of it is that it was something he believed but did not know for a fact. They are mincing words.

I wish George had not lied about this affair under oath. It would have been better to just admit it. But now we know that when he lies, he does it awkwardly, ala the "that's funny" addition to his denial.

Or GA sought her out for compassion and to talk....his wife wasn't being so attentive to him when he needed to get things off his chest. GA was trying more to protect CA from having to admit to a deceased Caylee...this is a far stretch and for Baez to rip this family and devastate them more than they already are is pure torture all for WHO...to save ICA and a defense theory built on incredulous lies....unreal that Baez can get away with this...GA is NOT on trial for the murder of Caylee or for abuse of a corpse for Caylee being dumped like trash...this is not about anyone other than ICA...JMHO

I am furious that this is being done...is this how our judicial system is supposed to work...I think not...JMHO

LOL. Casey looking at her crying - Casey's expression was almost 'what's she doing?' like she's never seen someone cry before.

What I see? She doesn't want to incriminate George .. and she knows she might.

She may still love/care about him.
I listened to her on Levi Page's radio show. She hates George and is doing this to get even with him.

Is this some kind of last minute effort for reasonable doubt? If so, they have better chances with Casey taking the stand. *Hint*Hint*

so if I was a scared grandparent and a ‘friend’ asked me about it I might offer up a reasonable answer like “It might have been an accident that snowballed....”

GA did not hide Caylees body

Keep in mind what the jury sees with Krystal Holloway, generally speaking, they aren't privy to most, if any, of the info posters are using to assess the witness. None of us have any vote in the jury room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech