2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's more blah blah blah blah blah!!!??? Really Jose? I thought all of your defense is blah blah blah... doesn't he have anything better to say.

JB argues that JA's argument regarding submission of KH statement is just more "blah blah blah blah blah."
What a guy...

Honestly, to me it makes absolutely no difference one way or the other. It has absolutely nothing to do with the charges against Casey. George denies it, originally Cruz/Holloway denied it, then she changed her story. George's denial is questionable. Either way, what the heck difference does it make? Overall, George has not been 100% truthful. I feel that this witness has been even less truthful than George has been and I also feel that she purposely inserted herself into their lives (both Cindy and George - she was also friends with Cindy beyond being just another volunteer based on her statements and deposition).

What does matter is that she has said all along, with no changes, that George told her he believes it was an accident, not that he knew it was. That is what matters and the DT is trying to twist that around to George "knew" it was an accident. The affair nonsense is irrelevant to that.

IMO
IMO her befriending CA IF she had an affair with GA makes RC/KH look even worse

"And that's just what this is, just blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." -- JB referring to JA's request to read an instruction.

Baez in his argument to HHJP: Blah Blah Blah Blah

Unbelievable. I just don't even know what to say.

IMO

ETA - and the tweets go wild. I suspect.

So again, JB's witness has given inconsistent statements, so now the Jury gets an instruction. He has Nothing and is grasping at straws, IMO. If he has real evidence, bring it on, IMO. then I will see who I believe or not. ..... IMO

JB is out of control!!!!!!!!!!

JB read a case???

Right HHJP.

He just said it's just bla bla bla bla in open court. What do you think?

Of course he hasn't read it.

AZ_Michele‎ RT @MarkNeJame: River Cruz told cops no affair, sold soul for 4k to honorable National Enquirer, failed polygraph & criminal history. NEXT! #caseyanthony
Twitter - seconds ago

Jose accuses JEFF of "surplus verbage":floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members