2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
judge says we have two trained lawyer who can’t agree how can we expect the jury to understand....some instruction is necessary

does this kill JB ability to use this in closing to reinforce his opening against GA?

Sweet Jesus....

JB is treading some dangerous waters with a femoral bleed, baby seals tied around his waist, and during the annual great white shark luau to mark the end of the mandatory 2 week fasting period.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"How can we expect the jurors, who are not trained lawyers, to understand it?"
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 9:32 AM

Judge says we have 2 trained lawyers who can't agree- how can you expect jury to understand. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:32 AM

"We have two trained lawyers that can't even agree as to what the motive may be or may not be."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 9:32 AM

Pursuant to Williams v. State &
Dudley v. State &
Pierce v. state, the court will give the following ammended instruction

Judge says, just a second

JP citing caselaw, Florida Supreme Court.
JP amends instructions to jury.
JB tries to interrupt JP; JP shuts him down immediately.

i just got here. Been watching testimony for some time now.

I find myself believing this was more an emotional affair than a sexual one. Am I saying sex didn't happen? No, I'm not. It's possible it did.

But I see George as a man with no one to support him at home at that time in their lives. Cindy didn't want to think about, know about, wonder about, or hint about the idea that Casey could have had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. I think George was quicker to come to the realization that Casey was involved. Granted, he didn't want to believe that she would have hurt Caylee intentionally, which is where I think the "it was an accident that snowballed out of control" comment came from, but he definitely was willing to look in that direction looooong before Cindy was.

I don't understand why this judge Perry bends over backwards for Baez. It is so unfair to the State. The judge is writing a statement and Baez is still trying to argue his point.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Big moment will unfold soon, whether #caseyanthony will be taking the stand. Kidding is over w incredible witness. Serious times again.
1 minute ago

On my feed, that post was not made by him, but rather to him:

sfvelarde‎ RT @MarkNeJame: Big moment will unfold soon, whether #caseyanthony will be taking the stand. Kidding is over w incredible witness. Serious times again.
Twitter - 2 minutes ago

See?? More whining....so, HHJP is editing.....how sickening. Why not just end this now and throw JB and ICA a victory party??

what statement is JB concerned about. just logged on, and am confused.

I stand by my previous statements ... I wouldn't let Baez even argue a library late fee if I had one.

I just love watching Anthony Colarossi's expressions, behind JB's shoulder! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech