2011.07.01 HLN Coverage (JVM, NG, Dr D)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, JVM was the only talking head to say that she thought the Defense had a good week per the River Cruz/Krystal Holloway testimony about the affair with GA which in her opinion paints GA a liar. And if he is a liar then he could be covering up for molestation of Casey (implied...she didn't actually say this). Then LKB says pretty much the same thing. If GA is a liar and CA is a liar then...ICA learned to be a liar...who lies...for the sake of lying...and then it drops off of an F'ing cliff.

OKAY...so LKB and JVM (whom I want to say, looks at the world through the eyes of an addict, everyone else is to blame...kind of viewpoint (MOO)) want us to believe that because someone lies...they are capable of something nefarious. THEN WHY IS NOT CASEY, WHO LIES, CAPABLE OF MURDER?

Kind of the white dog = Zanny mentality that I guess only applies when JVM is looking at animal abusers or male killers...just not female ones???? LKB is only looking at a former client. We are, to their skewed way of thinking to only imagine Casey as a liar and thief...but that doesn't spell murder. But if GA or CA lie, same with LA, we are to then make the leap from lies to save Casey's life to they are covering for deep dark evil deeds they all committed against Casey? The number of dead pets alone should, IMO, show that her family was dealing with a HUGE sociopath (Casey) and sadly, dealt with it poorly.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said! I completely agree. Folks are pre-disposed by life experiences and take a leap because it reinforces.

Exactly, it mocks the system. And enables CA to just carry on business as usual. Not to mention it gives other people the idea that hey it's no big deal to lie on the stand in a court of law.

That's why ICA did not testify IMO ... She'd swear to the oath and the SA would object ...

I agree....it doesnt matter how bad the trunk smelled, how many cadaver dogs they brought in, experts like Dr Vass....she'd still say it was rotten pizza.
I thought her search for chlorophyll then chloroform was fishy. She and JB thought it up?
If your dog is sick, you do a search for toxic plants/dogs. SHEESH!
not chlorophyll and chloroform.
Why do they have perjury laws i they arent enforced??? :maddening:

CA has been working on and polishing the chlorophyll search since her SA Depo, it was hinky to me when I first heard it and knew what she was doing. She embellished it big time with the neck breaking popup. I think because chlorophyll was not beaten down by the SA the first time she went for broke.

Stupid is as ...

They did all have "bat" phones provided by none other than Jose AFTER Casey retained him. He also instructed them NOT to talk about anything in the house as the house would be bugged.

Bingo! :clap: correct.

Who did the computer searches is extremely important to the state's case. If anyone doubts that then consider they brought 4 witnesses to the stand in rebuttal to prove it was Casey. Those searches, along with the chloroform in the trunk, are vital. One without the other is rather weak evidence but when considered together they become pretty important evidence linking Casey to Caylee's death. I'm surprised how people so easily forgive Cindy for lying about this evidence and possibly giving a big blow to the state's case. You really don't think it is important the jury knows who really made those searches? As I stated previously, if Casey were to get off completely or with just a few years in prison as the result of Cindy's lies I don't know how anyone could justify her actions. Thankfully the state was able to prove she lied but I'm pretty sure she didn't think they could.

CA has been working on and polishing the chlorophyll search since her SA Depo, it was hinky to me when I first heard it and knew what she was doing. She embellished it big time with the neck breaking popup. I think because chlorophyll was not beaten down by the SA the first time she went for broke.

Stupid is as ...

Cindy started covering up for Casey the minute she got that dead-body smelling car home and washed everything. IMO, it didn't occur to her that Casey may have killed Caylee, but I bet she thought Casey killed someone, and she was going to scrub out every bit of evidence.
(Remember George yelling something like, "The dead body in the car wasn't my granddaughter!"?)

Watched Greta tonight and it included an IV with CA from 2008. At the time she was sure there was no drowning because ICA would call 911 to save the baby. CA even shared a story of a friend of hers whose child went into pool and was still saved by 91 after ample time passed.

She was sure ladder went up on 15th. On the 17th not the 16th she said ladder was up and she asked George about it. Didn't say she called him but asked him about it. She lied about these dates on stand. She worried on the 17th and asked him and as gate was also open on 17th they changed their policy to lock it from then on. Of course according to DT and ICA baby would have been dead on the 16th.

If they charged everyone that lied under oath in an attempt to save a loved ones life, or even give an alabi...we'd need a heck of a lot more prisons.

Lying like Cindy did, and under the circomstances... she is actually the "norm"

You're right about the prisons, for sure! Sadly people don't consider honesty a needed characteristic anymore. A persons word used to mean so much more than it does now a days. It's still no excuse, and the fact that they are allowed to do it only fuels the problem. So what should the court system do? My opinion? Stiff fines, and enforce the payment of them. Garnish wages, take property away, whatever, until it's payed in full. The courts system should then be able to keep the money and use it to better the system.

:praying: please let it be true.:great:

If only she would have just been honest from the beginning...if only she would not have tried to protect the very person who took her sunshine way...My heart would have bleed for CA because she has lost her precious Caylee.
But as it stands now...I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. She broke the law, she did it willfully, and she needs to pay...just like any other citizen.

I'd love nothing more than for CA to spend a big chunk of time in jail for lying - not only this time, but for the past three years with everything she's done to derail justice for her granddaughter.

But I finally heard a reasonable explanation why she won't. One of the talking heads said that CA is a pivotal witness in ICA's case and that if, for some reason, it ever needs to be re-tried that CA would be in the position of having to plead the fifth in order to protect herself if she was charged/convicted of perjury. Not sure I explained that well, but that makes sense to me.

I can reconcile it in my mind by knowing that CA is paying the ultimate price by losing her granddaughter and quite possibly her daughter. And that she's finally been exposed to the entire world as the liar and manipulator we've always known her to be.

Does Jean C have a comprenhension and/or memory problem? In the last week she has said:

1. RK observed a brain in the woods.

2. GA said A + B = C.

3. CA worked for Geneva.

I think it's odd that the duhfense's best witness is the one BAEZ was blowing horns about "impeach"ing. He's the ONLY ONE who used the phrase "impeach Cindy Anthony" in front of the jury. And he did it twice. The prosecution never did. They let the facts speak for themselves, but it was Baez who spelled it out clearly. What an idiot.

However... I think the Prosecution should use the perjured testimony like this.

"The evidence shows Cindy lied. And you know, Jury, she's the mother of the baby-murderer. You know it's understandable why she'd do this - she was trying everything she could to save her own daughter. That speaks even MORE to the pre-meditation - CINDY KNEW IT TOO. THE EVIDENCE CONVINCED HER, TOO!

"That's why she tried EVERYTHING INCLUDING PERJURY, including being impeached, to save her daughter.

"EVEN SHE KNEW it was pre-meditated! She can't admit it in words. But she admits in ACT."

Big Mark E fan here too! When JVM started having Janie W on Mark E was always there with good common sense. BTW haven't seen Janie W today. :lol:

JW will say anything I lost all respect for her during the Scott Peterson case where she suggested Laci walked to the San Francisco Bay 8 mos pregnant and committed suicide by throwing herself in. That was the most insensitive comment I have ever heard.

JW will say anything I lost all respect for her during the Scott Peterson case where she suggested Laci walked to the San Francisco Bay 8 mos pregnant and committed suicide by throwing herself in. That was the most insensitive comment I have ever heard.

Remember Geoffrey Feiger? Wonder where he was for this case?

Remember Geoffrey Feiger? Wonder where he was for this case?

Have not seen Feiger either but I did see Mark Geragos several times stating that the prosecution has nothing. Considering the fact that he was Scott Peterson's attorney, I found his opinion to be hilarious. Geragos did not even show up for the verdict, and WHERE is Scott Peterson now?

Prediction: Just as they are ready to read the verdict, "We the jury, in the above entitled action find the defendant Casey Marie Anthony"

CUT TO COMMERCIAL!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members