Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I won't be moved by any kind of sympathy if NC was only cooperative and helpy after they were detained.

Per the family statement, she "returned to her parents voluntarily.... and is recovering at a private location".

Prolly not Italy.

JMO

They were found in Santa Ana, Mexico. We don't know (yet) how long they were there - maybe they drifted around - but I thought some info about the place might be interesting. I have no idea if they were trying to make a home there, with jobs, etc. I have never been to that place so have no personal insights.

Do we have a definitive statement, on whether they were detained simultaneously? Was she detained first, then him, or both at the crossing checkpoint? It's not clear.

Unless he held her against her will (how?), I don't see why she should avoid charges. Ignorance? Didn't know he didn't have full custody, didn't know he was in violation, didn't know there was a warrant, didn't know there was a manhunt? Hard sell.

She knew they weren't on vacation.

JMO

I was totally wrong, I thought they were holed up close to home. Kudos to all you who were right on the money. So glad they were found. Seeing AA in handcuffs ... priceless. Very curious to hear the details.
I have to say, the Seraya & Samara image is absolutely lovely. But AA in handcuffs really sealed the deal for me! :D

Do we have a definitive statement, on whether they were detained simultaneously? Was she detained first, then him, or both at the crossing checkpoint? It's not clear.

Unless he held her against her will (how?), I don't see why she should avoid charges. Ignorance? Didn't know he didn't have full custody, didn't know he was in violation, didn't know there was a warrant, didn't know there was a manhunt? Hard sell.

She knew they weren't on vacation.

JMO
Running away from the airport ruined many options to garner sympathy or understanding for what she did....but I await more info.

jmo

The statement put out by Nadia’s parents seemed to portray her as a victim in all this?

"Secure private location...recovering from her ordeal..."

MOO: Strongly suspect that each word in that statement was carefully crafted by NC's parents' lawyer(s), as part of a legal strategy aimed at thwarting any potential charges/legal culpability.

Last edited:
JUL 8, 2024
Police in Pullman, Wash., confirmed that 2-year-old Seraya Aung Harmon was found safely in Mexico more than one month after her father allegedly abducted her. Police say the toddler was found with her father, Aaron Aung, as well as his fiancée, Nadia Cole, at a roadside checkpoint near Santa Ana, Mexico, over the weekend. Protective services took the child while authorities detained the adults.

According to Pullman Police, 21-year-old Aaron Aung, his daughter two-year-old Seraya Aung Harmon, and Aung's fiancé, Nadia Cole were all located and taken into custody over the weekend.

Police say the three were detained at a roadside checkpoint near Santa Ana, Mexico.

The three were turned over the U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Aaron, Seraya and Cole were detained by authorities in Mexico, and turned over to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Aung is currently being held in the Santa Cruz County Detention Center in Nogales, Arizona, waiting to be extradited back to Whitman County on a warrant for custodial interference.

According to Pullman police, Cole was deported back to the United States and Seraya has been in the care of Arizona Child Protective Services.

Authorities located two-year-old Seraya Aung Harmon over the weekend at a roadside checkpoint near Santa Ana, Mexico. Seraya's father, 21-year-old Aaron Aung, and his fiancé, 21-year-old Nadia Cole, were also detained.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back