2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXKQDK2cwMk"]YouTube - ‪Caylee Anthony..justice finally?‬‏[/ame]

nope ! wrong call!
try this one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-Ge5hCn9Y&playnext=1&list=PLFB882FB08E881C86"]YouTube - ‪Pt 1 - Full Phone Call Between Casey and Lee Anthony - Caylee Anthony Missing 3 Year Old Florida Child‬‏[/ame]

I think it's both.I suspect she thought about killing Caylee and her parents for awhile. I also think she carried out killing Caylee when she was confronted by Cindy.
While listening to the computer analyst talking about neck breaking and shovel ,I had this vision of ICA waiting in the garage on July 18th ,with the neighbors borrowed shovel,waiting for her parents to get home.I do believe she intended to kill them ,also. TonE probably texted her and she put it off.
That's completely in my imagination,but I it's not a stretch to believe,IMO.

I have always believed that ICA was using chloraform on the dogs to see how much she could safely use. I have also believed that her plan was to kill her mom and dad - hence the searches for neck breaking, household items as weapons, etc. I am fully convinced the targets were CA/GA then Caylee. She must have just gotten too involved with the 'staying in bed all dy' with her boy.

Oh well..........at least we now know there were 'hundreds of checks written on Cindy's account' per LDB comments in the side bar transcripts.

How much is there that we still do not know ?

I just saw this woman on Dr. Drew's show, Andrea Lyon. I never watched the case when she was on it. How come she left the defense team?

Ginger, this is part one of that phone call, I think you posted part two twice, anyway that comment is not on either of these calls - trust me plenty of people have looked and NO ONE can find it! LOL :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-Ge5hCn9Y"]YouTube - ‪Pt 1 - Full Phone Call Between Casey and Lee Anthony - Caylee Anthony Missing 3 Year Old Florida Child‬‏[/ame]

I think that's one of the things that bothers me the most...all the unanswered questions...the biggest one being...WHY?

Unfortunately, with a family like this, we'll never know why.

Can't believe we are down to closing statements. It's been a long haul my friends. I honestly don't know what I'll do with my time (and my work day--I'll actually have to work-YIKES!!). I'm so glad to see justice for Caylee. I'm sad to not be seeing Linda, Jeff and Frank on a regular basis. Oh, and his honor Perry and his staff.

I've been on this board for a while, longer than ICA's case, but man, what a journey we've come. I am so glad that closing statements will be on Sunday. I'll miss church for this one. I can finally watch and not have to hide the fact that I'm doing so and listen in on headphones!!

Here's to team Caylee and the SA and everyone who has fought to bring justice for Caylee. Cheers.

Lol, I imagine church attendance will be down this Sunday...... ><>
Justice for Caylee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good heavens, darnudes, have you been to bed yet? And how the heck is your new pet possum? ;)

I wanted to comment about ica and the possibility she is a psychopath. I definitely think ica suffered from mental illness for many years and I think her suffered illness was not diagnosed nor treated. Imo ica's mental illness was not only ignored but also covered up by her family.

CA and GA--especially CA- shaped their darling daughter into an irresponsible, lying, murdering young woman. Was she was natural born killer? Imo no. However ica was likely never punished or corrected for anything she did wrong as a toddler, child or teen. Her mommie dearest I imagine was always there to cover and lie for her. I have no doubt that Casey started using her skills at a very early age to wrap mom around her little finger.
In reading some old articles tonight, I came across a piece that stated Casey not only had the invisa nanny but an invisa job. Casey sent HERSELF emails from her invisa-job and actually showed those emails to her parents. WHO does that?

So since it is a Sunday, who knows what the TV schedule will be? Just like during the week with IS in the AM and HLN in the PM
I catch the stream during commercial, but I prefer justice in 56 inch LCD HDTV !

Has this been posted yet? A passive aggressive ICA at the end of the day .

Calling all lip readers

http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

I don't read lips but, I do read minds however, I can't share for fear of getting my hands spanked...:innocent:

Now if one watches this morning as ICA enters the court room and sits at the gloom & doom side of the DT with JB...I think the tension displayed by JB towards ICA was palpable!

http://www.wftv.com/video/28417815/index.html

Perhaps he had just realized the reason he's been made out to be "crazy" (as Bill Shaeffer so eloquently put it today...) is because Casey's drowning/molesting story was just another lie...:floorlaugh:

Was it said that they never did find any searches for chlorophyll on the computer?

Oh, sweet child. Gone too soon.

Don't take this the wrong way, but i now hate you......
I am seriously a blubbering mess right now...
That song already makes me cry...
that was simply beautiful, really.

Here is the PROBLEM. The defendant has the legal right to tell their OWN story. The attorney works for them and answers to them. If she insists that her Dad raped her in the AM while she waited for the school bus, and she wanted the jury to hear about it, then Baez has no choice but to say it in his OS. If she tells her team that she and her dad found the child dead, but the meter reader stole the remains, AGAIN, it is out of the DT's control.

So that cannot go to Ineffective Counsel. If she was the one who wanted HER story told, then no legal action can be taken against that decision. In fact that was the ONLY decision the DT could legally take. Ineffective Counsel usually goes to some one who is negligent, and unprofessional in a massive way.

There is one thing that might point towards that IC appeal---that is the fact that the DT, apparently, never looked at the jailhouse tapes, and thus never had any of them redacted. That could have helped quite a bit because those tapes were devastating for the DT, imo. Once the jury sat through those they surely disliked ICA intensely.

It was kind of interesting listening to Bill S today. He and Kathi were suddenly hit today as the trial is wrapping up and the defense has presented no real evidence to justify or prove the OS statements, that Jose is wily like a fox.

They both suspect Baez said those things in the opening statements because he knew, even if they were never proven or had anyone testify that supported them, those statements would always be ringing in the minds of the jurors as each person testified.

They would think, but what if it is true. Then in closing statements, he can again hit at it - he's not allowed to but he has nothing to lose. The judge can shut him down and the SA can object, but he's gotten it out there and it will still be in their minds. And when he does his closing statements, he will remind the jury that they did not need to put on a defense at all, it is the SA who must prove their case.

You know, that's an interesting twist to this mess of a defense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97