2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one time, very long ago, probably when all of Lee's phone calls and visits were being released, Lee allegedly said to ICA...

"Is this like the last time"

That phrase has gone on and entered mythical status because many, many people (myself included) believe that they heard it but no one and I mean no one, has ever been able to find a clip of Lee saying that. I too thought I had heard him say that because even to this day I can hear his voice saying it but at that time there was so much information floating around and so many shows covering the story and a multitude of interviews being done by all the players. I've wondered if he said something like that in an interview that was never uploaded and that is why no one found it. Many people thought it had been edited out of his phone/jail calls and visits but really no one has an answer.

Didn't Lee say this to Casey when she first told him that Caylee was missing when they were in her bedroom after Cindy called the police on Casey?

State finished their rebuttal and a day off for the attorneys to perfect their closing statements. So you and I need to be up and awake at 1030pm on Sunday night for closing. :)

Have you ever seen a kangaroo in your backyard?
:floorlaugh:

Since I went to sleep around 4:30 am our time, can you tell me why there's no trial today? I'll catch up on the vids later on, but can you give me a brief run-down?

There is no court today because JP gave lawyers off to prepare their closing statements. The State did their rebuttal. It was short and seemingly very effective. CA did commit perjury but I don't think State will press charges against her. JB whined because he didn't know what a rebutall case really was. lol

ynot

I like the magic carpet ride references!

And sometimes there's worm wormholes, too!

(just got in - iz 1:30am my time. Misssd all day and it looks like what a day from HLN clips .Lotta catchup reading to do!)

Well one time, very long ago, probably when all of Lee's phone calls and visits were being released, Lee allegedly said to ICA...

"Is this like the last time"

That phrase has gone on and entered mythical status because many, many people (myself included) believe that they heard it but no one and I mean no one, has ever been able to find a clip of Lee saying that. I too thought I had heard him say that because even to this day I can hear his voice saying it but at that time there was so much information floating around and so many shows covering the story and a multitude of interviews being done by all the players. I've wondered if he said something like that in an interview that was never uploaded and that is why no one found it. Many people thought it had been edited out of his phone/jail calls and visits but really no one has an answer.

DH and I remeber it too. It must be edited out. Because it seems everyone herr remembers it and there are an awful lot of very intelligent people here with phenominal memories for precise details (self EXcluded.)

I cannot believe all of WS is suffering from a mass hallucination.

My fiancé who has not followed the case just said, "There's no smoking gun but it's obvious that she had possession of the body. No death penalty, but definitely life in prison."

This was a bookmarked page of "how to make chloroform" which was taken down?

I don't think the page was bookmarked or added as favorite, it was just a link in her history folder that she deleted. :waitasec:

Didn't Lee say this to Casey when she first told him that Caylee was missing when they were in her bedroom after Cindy called the police on Casey?

No. I just finished reading the transcript, based on the same hunch. It is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member