Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wouldn't either, but I have never spend 7 months in prison being psychologically tortured. At some point, I might actually just confess if I thought my treatment might improve.

IMO MOO
I would never confess to murdering two children if I didn't do it. We're not even talking about confessing under interrogation. Never would I tell my loved ones I murdered two children, tell them such a horrific lie.

I think that everyone is wondering why we aren’t using the TOD the pathologist found through their medical examination.

I don’t think a cop should be making up the time of death by looking the possible time a video was recorded on a phone and then using a witness reporting a man walking down the road. That doesn’t tell us anything about the time of death.

Sure, use it as a early days prelim time to gather evidence, but ..that’s how they’ve created their entire theory of the time of murders for the purposes of this trial? What’s wrong with the medical pathologists report that they can’t just use that?

All MOO.

What do you mean by "the possible time a video was recorded"?

I would never confess to murdering two children if I didn't do it. We're not even talking about confessing under interrogation. Never would I tell my loved ones I murdered two children, tell them such a horrific lie.

Respectfully, we have NO IDEA what we'd do after 7 months of psychological torture. I learned a loooonnnng time ago to never say never.

IMO MOO

Yes and this was butchering two innocent young girls! One of the most horrendous crimes I've ever heard of!

I think that everyone is wondering why we aren’t using the TOD the pathologist found through their medical examination.

I don’t think a cop should be making up the time of death by looking the possible time a video was recorded on a phone and then using a witness reporting a man walking down the road. That doesn’t tell us anything about the time of death.

Sure, use it as a early days prelim time to gather evidence, but ..that’s how they’ve created their entire theory of the time of murders for the purposes of this trial? What’s wrong with the medical pathologists report that they can’t just use that?

All MOO.
What makes you think a cop under oath is making up a TOD? We haven't seen the coronor's report, they have.

The one that was said to the ISP officer? Is that the confession suppression they removed?
I think it was the interview with Holeman when they came to pick up RA’s car.
Although we’ve only read a snippet of that interview in the defense’s motion and state’s response. I think they were trying to suppress the statement’s RA made to Holeman.
Now they have vacated that motion. I’m wondering why.

Respectfully, we have NO IDEA what we'd do after 7 months of psychological torture. I learned a loooonnnng time ago to never say never.

IMO MOO
Solitary confinement is horrid.

Imagine being enclosed in a small room with no comfortable place to sit, lights on all night, constant noise,
someone watching you 24 hours a day... the list goes on. Some prisons don't even have air conditioning, no breeze, no fresh air.

How do claustrophobic people stand it?

I'm not following. You don't think he should have shared it with his team members?

ETA: Oh...you mean it should not have been shared with the defense team? Why not? It SHOULD have been in Discovery, right?
It wasn't exculpatory, so no. BH et al were cleared, they could not be put at the scene, at the time of the crime. MO

I read it wonky at first too. But the state is asking for the judge to throw out the motion written by the defense because the state says it is too broad. They already wrote this in their response so it’s not new info to us.
Oh is that why the defense removed a motion?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back