Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would be important to know what BH does for a living. Just because some mystery person can clock in doesn't mean they can do the job. Do we have to assume they also worked there? If it was a family member did he train them? I'm not training a family member to get in all my systems, make it to my meetings and take lunch on time all while I'm committing a crime.

I doubt anyone is assuming it's a family member or someone who didn't work there. But if you and your work buds routinely do this for one another so you can leave early or have a day off, whatever, you're not going to fess up to doing so and risk losing your own job.

IMO MOO

It would be important to know what BH does for a living. Just because some mystery person can clock in doesn't mean they can do the job. Do we have to assume they also worked there? If it was a family member did he train them? I'm not training a family member to get in all my systems, make it to my meetings and take lunch on time all while I'm committing a crime.
Yeah it's just too fantastical a senario for me too.

Under oath, that he could never, during his investigations, put BH et al at the crime scene. He answered, "No" he could not put BH there.
This is a situation of the prosecution asking the wrong person a question to get the answer they want.

Murphy’s testimony provided great detail of what his involvement was in the investigation.

His task was not placing BH at the crime scene.

MOO

Do we know if BH was or wasn't seen at the gym by anyone else there? Those are definitely things that would have been investigated. Since ISP Murphy has testified that within all the investigating he did, he was not able to place BH at the crime scene I'm guessing whatever info he uncovered at the gym was involved in forming his statement in court yesterday. AJMO

I really hope jurors will require more evidence than this so they don't have to guess and assume at what must be the truth.

IMO MOO

It is disclosed in court documents that he worked at the dump. Someone could clock in on his behalf, even for just the 2 hr afternoon block, and the rest of the staff could easily pick up the slack for two hours as if the person is out sick. MOO

Do we know if BH was or wasn't seen at the gym by anyone else there? Those are definitely things that would have been investigated. Since ISP Murphy has testified that within all the investigating he did, he was not able to place BH at the crime scene I'm guessing whatever info he uncovered at the gym was involved in forming his statement in court yesterday. AJMO
The only ”facts” are that Holeman presented two emails. One stating someone clocked in for work and one stating someone used the gym key fob. There is no other known evidence nor suggestion whatsoever of any supporting evidence or additional follow up. MOO

It is disclosed in court documents that he worked at the dump. Someone could clock in on his behalf, even for just the 2 hr afternoon block, and the rest of the staff could easily pick up the slack for two hours as if the person is out sick. MOO
Or you could just have the day off from the local CVS. Hopefully we learn the truth soon. One day, we will.

This is a situation of the prosecution asking the wrong person a question to get the answer they want.

Murphy’s testimony provided great detail of what his involvement was in the investigation.

His task was not placing BH at the crime scene.

MOO
Oh was that only the task of the officer who died in the line of duty, who was also on the FBI Joint Task Force? Being that they were both on the Task Force I'm sure they were working closely and both were involved in the final report. MO I'd take his word under oath as the whole truth of it, since Ferency cannot testify himself. The whole BH/Odin stuff is a big nothing burger. AJMO

The only ”facts” are that Holeman presented two emails. One stating someone clocked in for work and one stating someone used the gym key fob. There is no other known evidence nor suggestion whatsoever of any supporting evidence or additional follow up. MOO
We're not privy to all the discovery or the full investigations that are not exculpatory evidence. We don't know all the facts collected. MO

A shift is coming. He confessed and called the girls by name. He has repeatedly asked to be unburdened of this and his constitutional rights have been trampled on. By his team.

Let's get RA to trial and focus on him alone. I can't wait for swift motions removing the tare from the wheat.

He confessed and called the girls by name. He has repeatedly asked to be unburdened of this and his constitutional rights have been trampled on. By his team.

Please provide a link for this.

ETA: Nevermind! I see you got it from that guy's Twitter posted above.

Last edited:
A shift is coming. He confessed and called the girls by name. He has repeatedly asked to be unburdened of this and his constitutional rights have been trampled on. By his team.

Let's get RA to trial and focus on him alone. I can't wait for swift motions removing the tare from the wheat.
So, he called the girls by name. This is not an “earth shattering” revelation. IMO. Everyone in Delphi and anyone following this case knows their names. It appears JG is taking under advisement the P’s attempt to have the D’s motion for dismissal denied, given the D’s assertions that “state actors” may have been involved in these confessions, especially to his family.

The P “suggests” there were 61 admissions. We shall see. JMO

Ironically it was actually the prosecution that issued the press release the day after the hearing regarding the gag order:
No actually that was a PR statement released on Nov 23rd speaking to having the court records remain sealed. It was one paragraph:
<snipped from your link>

The Carroll County Prosecutor’s Office appreciates the Judge hearing our arguments yesterday morning and looks forward to hearing her ruling. As I stated in court yesterday, we strongly believe the evidence shows Richard Allen was involved in the murder of Libby and Abby. Because the investigation is ongoing and given the intense public interest in this case, we think it would be best if the documents remain sealed. Regardless of the ruling, we believe we have a very solid case against Mr. Allen and look forward to making our argument in trial.

Nicholas McLeland

The defenses was about a week later, DEC1.
Yes, the Defense published theirs on Dec 1st, after assuring the Judge and Prosecutor of not trying the case in the media and then sending out that ridiculous Rick 2 page Memo.

Both were prior to the gag order being issued by the judge on DEC2.
Correct, they were both before Dec 2nd. The Prosecution on Nov 27th, after they held a hearing on whether or not to keep the records sealed, and from the Defense on Dec 1st after they submitted their defensive and accusatory memo. I'm have no doubt it would have taken Rozzi and Baldwin a week to draft that.

JMO

Depending on the management, they might not have known if he was actually there.

In my personal experience, people clocking each other in and out became so much of a problem that the manager began collecting time cards after lunch and handing them out to the right people at quitting time.

I don't find key fobs to be solid proof, either.

I want to see him on vid in both cases.

Fine but my point stands.

There is no evidence I know of that any of that happened - it's just speculation.

So, he called the girls by name. This is not an “earth shattering” revelation. IMO. Everyone in Delphi and anyone following this case knows their names. It appears JG is taking under advisement the P’s attempt to have the D’s motion for dismissal denied, given the D’s assertions that “state actors” may have been involved in these confessions, especially to his family.

The P “suggests” there were 61 admissions. We shall see. JMO

We need a lot more information than that one guy's quick lunchtime summary. Not sure he's even a reporter. I agree about the girls' names though. I'd expect him to know their names.

IMO MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove