2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears we are now waiting for the Defense to get to the courtroom - everyone else ready to rock and roll....Oh sorry, JA not back either - probably standing around with the DT giving them a piece of his mind. LOL!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141921"]2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you for your kind words, Mr/Ms Possum is making their way down the door as we speak, the sound is still freaking me out a little but I'm okay now. Sorry for the off topic but just had to share.

Just hoping court resumes and Perry "gets is done!" - The delay is infuriating me that Baez can make such a mockery of the judicial system.

If I were a juror, I would be a bit miffed. The court is wasting their time. Not that Casey is not entitled to the right for a fair trial, but the fact that the DT has had 3 years to put this together. IMHO, it appears the DT is winging it every day (right down to the doggie burials).

4-6 weeks is what the judge predicted, right? With the penalty phase, I don't see this ending anytime soon -- do you?

MOO

Mel

llinks! links! Where's our link lady?
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6795570&postcount=6"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)[/ame]

I want Baez throw in jail immediately when the trial is over.He is such a media hound, it will kill him not to be on every talk show smirking and saying how mean the judge was. Then when all the hoopla has settled down, then release him and no one will care anymore what he has to say. JP, please don't give Baez the opportunity for a gazillion media interviews.
I feel you.

At times, JB makes me want to heave a soft, dry sponge at my TV.

He is, imo,... sponge-worthy. -> [props to Elaine from Seinfeld]

so glad you are ok. It reminded of one night after my father had passed. My Mom calls me hysterical the next morning and said she'd gotten up in the night and didn't have her glasses on no light on just sitting there quietly and she heard something. She opened her eyes turned on the light and a huge possum was sitting in the bathtub. No idea how it got in. She ran through the house after slamming the door with her panties down around her ankles. LOL! She finally grabbed the laundry hamper from the hallway, slammed it on top of the possum and called animal control. :floorlaugh:

This happened to someone in my family also. The opossum had come in from under the bathtub and pushed open the door that it had to service the pump for the Jacuzzi.

I suppose when trial is done, Geraldo can hire JB as a permanent TH on his show.

If you're child killed your grandson/granddaughter, would you allow the state to put them to death? What if, because it is your child accused, you see the circumstances surrounding the death different? (because your biased toward your child?)

Tell yourself your child is mentally ill so she didn't "know" what she was doing....

so glad you are ok. It reminded of one night after my father had passed. My Mom calls me hysterical the next morning and said she'd gotten up in the night and didn't have her glasses on no light on just sitting there quietly and she heard something. She opened her eyes turned on the light and a huge possum was sitting in the bathtub. No idea how it got in. She ran through the house after slamming the door with her panties down around her ankles. LOL! She finally grabbed the laundry hamper from the hallway, slammed it on top of the possum and called animal control. :floorlaugh:

Wow! The same night your dd passed away? That is really wild.

GAH!!! Leaving for haircut...BBL!

Here is another good one .....bad language...but well done
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjsomrzIrDg&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Casey Casey‬‏[/ame]

LOL, oh that is so funny, your poor Mum! I can totally relate :)

The #CaseyAnthony prosecution is in place. As of ten minutes ago, the defense team was still at the restaurant across the street.
by stevehelling via twitter at 12:13 PM

Sheesh well this is old now: Is WS slow for anyone else?

@stevehelling
Steve Helling The #CaseyAnthony prosecution is in place. As of ten minutes ago, the defense team was still at the restaurant across the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetsetj