2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read through but just watching the video from today and it sounds like Judge Perry is coming down with a head cold..

Could be why he seems a tad testy today :)

~Tai

a more clear intent to lie. What she said was that if those searches were made she was home. Not limited to a date or time. The state showed when they were made and she still insisted if they were made she was home. To me, IMO, that is an even more deliberate lie than merely limiting her statement to a particular date or time. You could be "mistaken" about a date or time you cannot be mistaken when you insist if it happened, whenever it happened, I was there. Perjury is a specific intent crime and, IMO, her definite, unlimited statement shows the intent to commit a perjurous act. It is clearly a lie and as she in no way limited the lie it is one that cannot be excused by mistake in any way and can only be viewed as a deliberate attempt to perpetrate a fraud on the court.

Added to this is the lengths CA went to on how it was not possible to check since her access is password protected, emails archived, excuses, excuses.

This is conscience of guilt that she was lying and trying to put off any checking ... Like ICA, CA lies and hopes no one will validate if they are mistruths. Lie, bluff and, hope. ICA learnt from CA on bold face lies.

Well the SA called her bluff and then some!

It's funny (iornic) to me that all of that came out yesterday about the burial rituals of the dead pets, because I have long referred to Caylee as ICA's 'dog in a purse', kinda like Paris Hilton, et al, KWIM? And that is exactly how she thought of her, IMO. Caylee was awesome at helping ICA get lots of attention for a while, but then the reality of actually having to raise a child happened, and Caylee obviously lost her usefulness in ICA's life. :twocents:

I DO know what you mean! This is what I have thought for a long time and I, too, thought of Paris Hilton and her dog in a purse. I wonder what became of Paris' little dog when she didn't need it anymore --- probably not what became of Caylee!
(I hope!)

If you can watch the whole video (with the sound) of Casey playing on the floor with Caylee, pay close attention. From the very first time I saw that video (long time ago) I felt Casey was planning for SOMETHING to happen to Caylee. I remember Cindy saying at one time that Casey and Caylee were home alone and she and George came home in the midst of the video being shot. Listen to what Casey says to them about interrupting the video. Look at the way Casey is NOT really involved with Caylee. It gave me chills because I felt then and I feel now that she was making videos and taking lots of pictures to make herself look like a loving mother for when the time came that SOMETHING happened to Caylee. (I probably haven't explained this very well.)

JMO

BBwwwaaahhhhaaa - Andrea Lyons has now jumped on the bandwagon saying the Defense did as good a job as the Prosecution - that the Defense promised to show a number of things and so did the Prosecution - which they did not deliver. The Prosecution did not prove cause of death via the duct tape and that it was a homicide. Mark E. is giving her a hard time in a joking kind of way. She is saying that jurors will find a lot of questions unanswered....blah...blah - Lennie tried to get her say she signed off on this defense but she went sideways by saying she couldn't divulge that information.

All such a crock! (Hope that isn't a TOS is it?) But just so silly to listen to. I have no idea how people can watch HLN on a regular basis regarding this case and have any idea at all what is going on with it. What they pump out on a regular basis is just so wrong!

I guess it doesn't make as compelling a story unless the media poses it as a 'cliffhanger'. Whatever. About 0.1% of the people who have watched this case feel that way. And actually I don't think they even feel that way... I'll keep my thoughts about that to myself. ;)

That was great ,Thanks! I got lost amongst all the great LDB and JA videos. FG needs some love ,too :woohoo:

Which LDB videos?! I want to see!

ICA rises to the level of psychopath, and no, they cannot be rehabilitated. I've been getting irritated hearing pundits, particularly JVM, blame the parents for ICA's actions. What JVM fails to realize is that parents have only a small amount of control over psychopathic children. They can not change her to behave normally, and no one else can; ICA thinks she is fine-in fact, surperior to everyone else. Everyone around the psychopath gets drawn in-and they often destroy everyone in their orbit, until they move on to the next victim. But they are superficially charming, so this covers up their psychopathy. ICA has most of the other symptoms such as promiscuity, lying, lack of empathy for others (ie: grinning after her sobbing parents leave the witness stand), inability to experience guilt (obvious to everyone involved in this trial), using people who are of benefit to her, narcissism, etc. Again, psychopaths and sociopaths do not rehabilitate, because they think they are fine and have no desire to change. Luckily, most of them don't murder. But ICA is a particularly dangerous psychopath in part because she doesn't match the stereotype of how most think a psychopath should look. ICA was BTW, prior to being a murderer, a professional criminal.

ICA rises to the level of psychopath, and no, they cannot be rehabilitated. I've been getting irritated hearing pundits, particularly JVM, blame the parents for ICA's actions. What JVM fails to realize is that parents have only a small amount of control over psychopathic children. They can not change her to behave normally, and no one else can; ICA thinks she is fine-in fact, surperior to everyone else. Everyone around the psychopath gets drawn in-and they often destroy everyone in their orbit, until they move on to the next victim. But they are superficially charming, so this covers up their psychopathy. ICA has most of the other symptoms such as promiscuity, lying, lack of empathy for others (ie: grinning after her sobbing parents leave the witness stand), inability to experience guilt (obvious to everyone involved in this trial), using people who are of benefit to her, narcissism, etc. Again, psychopaths and sociopaths do not rehabilitate, because they think they are fine and have no desire to change. Luckily, most of them don't murder. But ICA is a particularly dangerous psychopath in part because she doesn't match the stereotype of how most think a psychopath should look. ICA was BTW, prior to being a murderer, a professional criminal.

:tyou::goodpost:

I AM WATCHING CINDY BEING INTERVIEWED AUG 7, 2008 on GRETA.

She says CLEARLY the ladder was left up on the 17th. NOT THE 16th.

The 17th was one of the days Casey backed up into the garage and was seen by Brian Burner.

Debbie Polisano stated that Cindy had told her about the ladder and she remembered it as being the same day as the gas can incident. I was surprised that the SA did not ask her about it today during her testimony.

page 10 and 11

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/dpolisano112408.pdf

I haven't read through the whole thread. However, When I was at Wal-mart this afternoon to get some things for my upcoming cruise next weekend I saw a NE front page, and they said "ICA is pregnant".. I didn't read the article, but front.. YEAH RIGHT! LOL They might be right.. maybe JB is the father lol I really hope they will come back with a Verdict by Friday morning..

268594_2158257122876_1439946504_2408278_2862314_n.jpg

I'm wondering if June 9 could be what LA is referring to when he asks KC is this like the last time. Could something have happened to baby CayLEE except maybe with CA being a nurse she was able to save baby CayLEE, that time. And when KC says, "don't worry I didn't say anything" was KC referring to something that happened on June 9????

bbm

My take on that was - Cindy said "we forgive anything you've said" - then very quietly she says - "or done" just as ICA is asking for the speaker to be turned up, so either ICA didn't hear the "or done" comment or chose to ignore it.

"YOU'VE SAID" comment
Prior to Cindy making this comment to ICA she said she was sitting talking to some psychologists and Cindy and ICA were both referring to that. With mental health experts obviously you are going to be talking about your home life and theirs was fairly messy in some respects. Maybe Cindy was worried ICA had talked about their separation, the gambling, the affairs etc - all of which would have been embarrassing to Cindy. Maybe in the past Cindy had berated ICA (being such a loud mouth trout) for broadcasting their family problems outside the home.

"OR DONE" comment
I've always thought Cindy was saying we forgive you about something to do with Caylee - I don't think Cindy thought Caylee was dead just that ICA had been, obviously, a bad mother and Cindy wasn't sure what she done only that she had done something - remember back to when Cindy first heard about Caylee missing, her first words were "what have you done?".

No one has ever been able to find that comment from Lee "is this like the last time" so that will have to go down as an unsolved mystery.

What a horrible excuse for an acquital, CM gave. Its actually quite funny that he says these things..."there's no evidence how she died", "no evidence of premeditation.", "no evidence of felony murder". I wonder where his evidence of a drowning is though. The State has quite a bit more evidence than anything the defense had shown. CM is ludicrous!

That's his job.

I wholeheartedly agree!!! She was born that way... signs there but her "-pathy" didn't hit its zenith until teen/young adulthood. Her parents and household spent years tip-toeing and covering for her. They didn't help in the situation but they didn't cause it. I feel she was born this way. There is no rehab. She'll like prison.

All MOO and a yup.

bbm

My take on that was - Cindy said "we forgive anything you've said" - then very quietly she says - "or done" just as ICA is asking for the speaker to be turned up, so either ICA didn't hear the "or done" comment or chose to ignore it.

"YOU'VE SAID" comment
Prior to Cindy making this comment to ICA she said she was sitting talking to some psychologists and Cindy and ICA were both referring to that. With mental health experts obviously you are going to be talking about your home life and theirs was fairly messy in some respects. Maybe Cindy was worried ICA had talked about their separation, the gambling, the affairs etc - all of which would have been embarrassing to Cindy. Maybe in the past Cindy had berated ICA (being such a loud mouth trout) for broadcasting their family problems outside the home.

"OR DONE" comment
I've always thought Cindy was saying we forgive you about something to do with Caylee - I don't think Cindy thought Caylee was dead just that ICA had been, obviously, a bad mother and Cindy wasn't sure what she done only that she had done something - remember back to when Cindy first heard about Caylee missing, her first words were "what have you done?".

No one has ever been able to find that comment from Lee "is this like the last time" so that will have to go down as an unsolved mystery.

I don't know about this. Can you explain what this is about? TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme