2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

ym back on the stand w/LDB....SA # 347 - 349.....recognize home phone records for A residence on hopespring.....subpoenaed in this case...home phone number in 6/3008 cellphone phone records GA June 1 2008 thru July 2008, cellphone records for CA 6/1 thru July 2008...any calls from A home from during week of 6/16/08 from GA - no....none for any calls from GA to CA during that week (?)

JB =- you know that cell is not the only cell GA had at that time...no I didn't ....not recall that GA, CA nor Krystal H said he had multiple cell numbers....

JB wants to show YM statement given on 7/24/08 pg 36 please read lines to self....refresh recollect...GA ever told you if he had Company cell phone (object sustain) did you ever pull records of any company records for company cell...didn't recall obtaining the number of work cell...do you recall him saying he had work cell? I do now after read....do you recall if KH told you he had other cellphones...(object-sustain) JB asks for moment...

JB were you ever aware all of the A had boost phones ...object vague...
during months during 2008 were you aware they had boost phones
LDB - hearsay and alleged time frame of June 2008 - sustain

witness excused

Stop me if I am wrong, but didn't they only get those "extra" phones until after ICA was out on bond... and JB gave them to them to specifically avoid or get around bail terms and LE investigation? This came out in CA's deposition. Not in any LE conversations, and they were well outside the time frame of the crime.

JB is bringing out the batphones himself!!! ROFL! :floorlaugh:

Baez tries to ask Aboutn #GeorgeAnthony 's work phone but every question is objected / sustained. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:33 PM

State objects. Baez has no further questions of Melich. State said rebuttal done. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:33 PM

Is this Casey? or Cindy? Not sure which at the moment.

deer_in_the_headlights_look.jpg

That does look familiar!:floorlaugh:

HHJP sounds very weary. He needs a vacation after this. I have to wonder though what he thinks about all this proven perjury that came out this afternoon.

What one phone call is JB arguing about? I missed something.

Cindy said on the stand that she called GA on 6/16/08 regarding the pool ladder was up. The SA just discredited that testimony.

Why would GA have multiple cell phones?
Later that summer because they knew that LE could be listening...but they would say 'cause their numbers had gotten out. Take your pick.

Cheney is laid back in his chair ... appears he is thinking this is your party JB not mine ... I ain't really here. I don't want to work on Saturday! :floorlaugh:

CA said on the stand that GA had a second cell phone given to him by his job. She called it his work phone.

Not that CA is the end all be all of honesty. . just sayin

Stop me if I am wrong, but didn't they only get those "extra" phones until after ICA was out on bond... and JB gave them to them to specifically avoid or get around bail terms and LE investigation?

JB is bringing out the batphones himself!!! ROFL! :floorlaugh:

Yes, they had no extra phones in June..

Some people have one for work and one for home. If you are not issued a company cell phone, you can get another personal phone for business and write off the expense on your taxes as an unreimbursed expense.

Some companies require you to be available by cell phone but won't pay for a phone. The easiest way to keep everything separate, is to use only one for work related issues then use the records on when filing your taxes.

If you use your personal phone for work it is hard to filter out personal use v. work use and you may not qulaify for the write off.

I am NOT an accountant so someone can weigh in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member