Food and Recipes while under Coronavirus quarantine #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of weird fast food combos, Wendy's saltine crackers (that they give you with their chili) are good dipped in their chocolate frostys. Go figure.
That is so funny because if I have a frosty, I dip the fries in it!! I don’t eat much of either and toss out the rest. I apparently did not get the french fry or the ice cream gene. LOL!

Breakfast with my friend today at KeKe’s Cafe. They put too much pepper on the potatoes. I was able to eat about 1/4 of my Greek omelette, a triangle of toast and a few potatoes. I’m going to sauté the potatoes in butter tomorrow and that should dilute the pepper. I have enough left over for 2 meals!

Dinner was carrots with a different hummus. The ingredients were about the same with the exception of the oils used. The Sabra has soybean oil and I find the taste is rather strong for me. The brand from Aldi’s has sunflower oil. It is milder and more to my liking. I ate the entire little dish which I don’t do with the Sabra brand.

Attachments

• IMG_5966.jpeg
    IMG_5966.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5963.jpeg
    IMG_5963.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5965.jpeg
    IMG_5965.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 7
Breakfast with my friend today at KeKe’s Cafe. They put too much pepper on the potatoes. I was able to eat about 1/4 of my Greek omelette, a triangle of toast and a few potatoes. I’m going to sauté the potatoes in butter tomorrow and that should dilute the pepper. I have enough left over for 2 meals!

Dinner was carrots with a different hummus. The ingredients were about the same with the exception of the oils used. The Sabra has soybean oil and I find the taste is rather strong for me. The brand from Aldi’s has sunflower oil. It is milder and more to my liking. I ate the entire little dish which I don’t do with the Sabra brand.
I love having veggies for dinner! Unfortunately, DH does not.
A big bowl of steamed broccoli and cauliflower with a bit of butter and Parmesan cheese, it doesn't get much better!

ETA - well it does, just add some toasted almond slivers!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back