2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill S says that both sides have equal time in closing but the state can decide how much is on first part and how much after defense closes as rebuttal

69jkmq.jpg

stay right where you are MAL - we have you surrounded!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The jury will begin deliberations Sunday after closing arguments
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 3:53 PM

Just thinking about Cindy. That woman fears no one or nothing. How can someone lie under oath, especially to that degree? I would be crapping my pants if I ever had to go to court for anything. If I was guilty of something it would be written all over my face!!! LOL I am not a good liar.

Remember:

Cindy on stand: NO I did not ask Dominic Casey to go look on Suburban Dr
Lee A on stand: YES my mother did ask Dominic Casey to go to Suburban Dr we had a big disagreement over it.

This testimony was zap zap one right after another.

How great would it be to have the jury come back with a verdict on the 4th of July just before the fireworks are about to start. GUILTY ::fireworks:

I thought the very same thing earlier, they to would then be FREE to go back to their own lives.

Confirmed: No court Saturday. Closing statements are scheduled for Sunday. Jury begins deliberations Sunday.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:51 PM
Has a time frame been imposed on each side for closing arguments?

Agree!!!

And wouldn't that mean that waaaay back in the beginning, Cindy already had doubts about the Zanny story that Casey was giving her so started looking for 'reasons'/'excuses' for Casey, maybe hoping if she dropped this pool ladder excuse into Casey's lap (like she's dropped other hints that Casey ran with) that Casey would admit to all of it being an accident.

If Cindy's mind was already thinking of possible scenarios then it stands to reason she was thinking in her mind that Caylee was probably dead.

You can see how ICA came by her lying habit- to try and convince people they both elaborate way too much. If she had just said she told GA that night, no one would have been able to prove she didn't - but she had to reinforce her lie with the detail that the pool ladder concerned her so much she picked up the phone pronto and called GA.
Thanks CA, your lies are a gift that keep on giving.
Priceless!

I find it highly doubtful that Cindy would not call George for a week.
Not that it makes any difference.......
IMO

HHJP asked again whether they were gonna put ICA up?

ETA: or did he mean CA? I don't know, he said Ms Anthony so could have been either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734