2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no recollection of when he had what job, what phone, or anything else. I just remember it being stated (I think) while discussing the pool ladder that CA commented on GA having a second phone. Someone who remembers better than me might be able to answer more coherently. . .lol.

But what Yuri said before the objection was sustained was that he didn't know of a company cell phone "until his memory was refreshed by....." (referring to the document JB had shown him). Guess we might never find out...

Not understanding why all the cameras were shut off?

It looked first like she highlighted something in the book with a yellow highlighter, and then she used a black marker to write something on a note pad.

Hmmm....doesn't she realize it's game over ? Writing anything now will accomplish diddly squat!! She should try and plea and let these jurors go home for the 4th.

I think the state gave a good rebuttal. Short and Sweet. Now let's roll.

I hope they close tonight and it goes to the jury, and at midnight the verdict comes in. Pray for that. Pray that this will be over and Caylee will have justice:rocker:

Whoa- this sent a chill down my spine as I read down the thread.
heavy sigh- I am 2stoopid to post the picture that elicited that response....someone had a picture of Caylee sitting with the SA team + it "threw me for a loop" I tried to embed it here and failed. You get the drift.....
You guys are awesome posters

Is it at all possible for a plea to be negotiated this late in the game?

Judge just handed thick document stack to each side.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:49 PM

Judge Perry is handing a stack of papers to attorneys. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:49 PM

Remember how her voice was shaking while she was being crossed by LDB, though? She definitely knew that what she was saying was a lie and there was some anxiety there, imo.

I recall Magpie ,from the Hinky Meter reporting seeing CA afterwards in the hall and Cindy was shaking. Magpie made the comment that lying on the witness stand didn't come easily to CA (paraphrasing)

Used their lies against them.... delicious.

Camera perspective. ICA has a notepad on the table between the book and herself. ICA is writing on a notepad.

IMO when I saw her mark the book there was no notepad. It was directly on the writing in the rule book. I could see the two column writing when she was underlining things. Those books are expensive. And it's not her property. She shouldn't be writing in them. I'm neurotic and have mine color coded and tabbed. I'd be pissed if someone was monkeying around a book I typically use every other day.

I hope they close tonight and it goes to the jury, and at midnight the verdict comes in. Pray for that. Pray that this will be over and Caylee will have justice:rocker:

Closing arguments will not be heard until Sunday.

I have no recollection of when he had what job, what phone, or anything else. I just remember it being stated (I think) while discussing the pool ladder that CA commented on GA having a second phone. Someone who remembers better than me might be able to answer more coherently. . .lol.

On the particular day in question (June 16) I think Cindy testified that he had a cell phone and a work phone. She said it was a security guard type position and he usually was much easier to call on his cell phone than his work phone. (i.e. away from his work phone a lot is the impression I got making rounds, etc.) She gave herself some wiggle room in her answer but LDB asked her so you would have called him from either your cell phone or home land line number to his cell phone, correct? She said yes. IIRC

Later, on July 15 was when he was just then starting a brand new job. No idea about a work cell phone there but that is not the day in question about the pool ladder supposed call.

IMO

I'm always a fence sitter. Even yesterday I was trying to explain to my hubby that Cindy could have done those searches.

As of today, confirmed GUILTY, Casey murdered Caylee. JMO.

ETA: So what's the penalty for perjury by Cindy?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry is handing a stack of papers to attorneys. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Bill Schaffer just said that LDB will probably do the closing. Too bad. I'd much rather hear Ashton during the closing!

Me too, but Ashton's passion for this justice might cause him to lose his self-control. He's so upset about this case and about how the whole trial was performed by the DT. He's probably disgusted.

He seems to be someone who could really inadvertently break one of the rules in the rules regarding closing arguments. LDB won't do that.

She's iron lady :) I love her and love hearing her question the witness. Glad she isn't interrogating ME. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay