2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
audience-clapping.gif

Awesome suzihawk! My sentiments exactly!

Because when 'Cowboy Bob Bounty Hunter" LP first bailed KC out of jail JB was afraid that LE had all the A's phones tapped as part of the ongoing kidnapped/missing child investigation (remember this was before she was charged with murder). As a result JB distributed pre paid throw away "bat phones" to CA, GA, LA, KC, DC and himself that were only supposed to be used to call one another so LE could not hear. IE secret conspiracy phones provided by JB.

Dirty trick from JB to leave the impression "george had many phones" in june that makes him look a little suspicious.

I'm sure that LE knows about every call Cindy made on the 16th and 17th and has identified the numbers she called. If there were a call to George on any phone they would know about it.

zero evidence of drowning
zero evidence of sexual abuse
zero evidence of RK placing remains at scene

Yuri and Sgt. Allen should be the ones who Take ICA to State Prison
after that grueling,frustrating, full of lies interview at USF that
ICA put them thru......and we get to see it.

Sorry, I know getting ahead of myself,
will wait for verdict.

Wow! Awesome! :)

I'm ready for the verdict. Justice delayed is justice denied.

RIP Caylee

I think also if they saw that George had used another phone to call River they would have seen the alternate #, it would have shown up some where but it never did.

All their lies about computer searches and pool ladder just make ICA look more guilty.

Bill Schaffer just said that LDB will probably do the closing. Too bad. I'd much rather hear Ashton during the closing!

Did you see JB lift his necktie like Dilbert? HAHA

In the beginning of the investigation, the A's thought that Caylee was only missing. They would, as the loving grandparents, give LE EVERY SINGLE PHONE NUMBER AVAILABLE TO THEM AND KNOWN TO MAN so that if there was any minute information about Caylee's whereabouts, they could get it immediately.

So.

JB - go away. buh bye.

I am glad the SA impeached CA because I want ICA convicted.

But I am so, so sad for her (and GA and Lee). I understand why she lied.

I hope she can one day fully accept what ICA did to Caylee, forgive herself for lying, and limp back to a semblance of life.

It's what Caylee would want....

What ICA did to Caylee was monsterous, evil.

What ICA did to CA, GA, and LA was disgusting.

What ICA did to TL, AH, ZF-G, and countless others is horrible horrible.

ICA gets all my anger...I feel nothing but sympathy for the rest of the family.

High praise for HHJP, and the SA!

I sure hope the light at the end of this tunnel is a train heading for ICA

It's about time something is heading towards Inmate Casey Anthony instead of everyone under the sun she has ever come in to contact with!

Finally- once and for all the BUS (or train) is heading towards the person it should be- I hope it hurts when it hits- there- I said it.

Good riddance ICA, and God speed your sentence~ Frigga

zero evidence of drowning
zero evidence of sexual abuse
zero evidence of RK placing remains at scene

They can't use sex abuse and drowning in closing now, right? And can State have field day with it in closing? I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay