2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge has gone into the jury room w/court reporter and there has been a ten minute recess called according to tweets posted up thread.

ETA: JP back.

She's reading that old book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People."

Aqua

How could Melich not be aware of GA's other phone(s)?
It was the bat phones though - long after Cindy supposedly called George about the ladder.

The point that's relevant is that Cindy did not call George on the day she claimed. If Cindy would have called George that day, regardless if he had 40 cell phones, when LE ran the numbers she dialed, his would have been one of them.

You know, ANOTHER thing I thought the defense was going to do is try to show that Kronk disturbed the body, and could have, in his attempt to put it back together, put the duct tape on Caylee's head.

But the fact that JB went to so much trouble to show how there was no DNA on the tape, except contamination that occurred at the lab... then he has proven that Roy Kronk did not touch that tape. Unless we believe Roy Kronk is better at preventing contamination than the lab itself. Ha.

So all of this effort he went to prove that there was NO DNA ON the tape, except for the lab's DNA, has completely proven that Roy Kronk was never anywhere that tape.

I'm also shocked that the defense used Cindy to try and cast doubt on the chloroform searches. Seems like trying to say it was Lee or George would have been a better bet.

He does it time and time again. He wanted the touch dna guy to say there should be dna there but wasn't therefore RK's should've been if you follow JB's theory.

At the time they checked everyones whereabouts and asked about the chloroform searches. IIRC CA and GA had work records proving neither was home but at work when those searches were done. I read CA's depo where she talks about chlorophyll. All the other stuff she came up with on the stand was new from her mouth.

So they thought their phones were bugged and bought disposable phones to talk with each other. Yeah...these are real innocent people.

I say that call on the 17th about the pool ladder was done as a cover for casey. At some level, cindy knew Caylee was gone and attempted to give her DD an out by suddenly recalling she may have left the ladder up..

In one of Debbie Polisano's interviews they asked her about the gas cans and pool ladder. She indicated in the interview that the gas can theft, open gate and pool ladder were all on the same day, and that she suggested maybe it was neighborhood kids who had gotten in the pool. Cindy said, but the gas cans were taken too.

Anyone else hear or see HHJP say lets send the jury out then looked up at the cameras and said SHUT THEM OFF???

Post of the day!! :great:

I'd say that with the exception of an 'excited utterance', if you see Cindy's mouth moving, you can be sure she's lying.

Could ICA, during the death penalty stage, get up and admit she killed Caylee accidentally by giving her too much chloroform and plead for her life?

No she won't say a word. She'll want to preserve her "innocence" for appeal.

How were the Gentiva employees? Any discovery violations or any lawyers in trouble this morning? TY.

Because when 'Cowboy Bob Bounty Hunter" LP first bailed KC out of jail JB was afraid that LE had all the A's phones tapped as part of the ongoing kidnapped/missing child investigation (remember this was before she was charged with murder). As a result JB distributed pre paid throw away "bat phones" to CA, GA, LA, KC, DC and himself that were only supposed to be used to call one another so LE could not hear. IE secret conspiracy phones provided by JB.
But that was long after June 16th.

Could ICA, during the death penalty stage, get up and admit she killed Caylee accidentally by giving her too much chloroform and plead for her life?

I really hope that all she can do is ask for mercy, but I don't believe she will do it, I believe she will say "I didn't kill my daughter, she drowned and my molester of a father did away with her body! I'm INNOCENT DAMN IT!

In which the one juror who may have given her life, will then decide on the needle.

For real, maybe she meant a Tiki but those are supposed to be carved from Palm trunks, Bamboo is not wide enough...anyways why would ICA be searching for these things, it's so weird since she didn't seem to care for the dogs and she certainly did not have the money to go out and buy any Bamboo furniture or other items. :confused:
Somethings very off about this.

dragon lady, she was talking about the entire hard drive on the computer, not just the deleted files (at least that's how I understood it), though I have been mistaken before.

So they thought their phones were bugged and bought disposable phones to talk with each other. Yeah...these are real innocent people.

I say that call on the 17th about the pool ladder was done as a cover for casey. At some level, cindy knew Caylee was gone and attempted to give her DD an out by suddenly recalling she may have left the ladder up..

It is tricky but we really don't know that if George had another phone. Cindy could have a call on her records to a phone George used other then that one.

Possibly, but my bet is that they have identified every single call she has made to every number during that time period - they know EXACTLY to whom every call was.

twitting heads say judge and recorder are in jury room with jury so I hope no sure-rebuttal.....as I suspected JB wants the jury to think there was another phone but since there are no records that show that date and call.....no way Jose

If I was Casey I would beg for a plea deal right now!

wftv saying 3 or 4 hours each for closing, I'm sorry, but how much is there to say? Haven't the jurors heard enough already?

Well, I'm thinking that if George had more than one cell phone, they would have known. Particularly early on in the investigation when they were hot on subpoena this type of information. Which, incidentally, is for the time period in question right now. Seems to me that Cindy would have had the different numbers saved in her address/contact info on her phone as most people do for quick reference and caller ID, even if it is a work/prepaid/boost/bat, etc phone.

I know several ppl that have more than one cell phone for work/personal reasons and I have their multiple numbers saved in my phone in my contacts. If one were to dump my address book to get all my contact info they'd see all the numbers I have for anyone person in my contact list. I'm pretty certain they dumped address books from all these people's cell phones involved in this case.

IMO

10 minute recess.... sur rebuttal coming? I'd bet some big money on it cause JB isn't ready to have this circus... i mean trial end.

Is sur rebutal a sure or guaranteed thing? I thought there had to be some substantial new piece of evidence to allow for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KMac13