GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did they choose this case because of the amount of publicity it would generate? And I have no doubt at all of murderer SP's guilt.

I don't know. But he belongs in prison. His story makes no sense. And if he went fishing, how surprising it is that his dead wife and baby son, end up washed up in the bay. What a coincidence!

I have zero doubt about the fact that he killed his pregnant wife. Same as Chris Watts, and Dr. Jeffrey Mcdonald.

I don't know. But he belongs in prison. His story makes no sense. And if he went fishing, how surprising it is that his dead wife and baby son, end up washed up in the bay. What a coincidence!

I have zero doubt about the fact that he killed his pregnant wife. Same as Chris Watts, and Dr. Jeffrey Mcdonald.
Telling Amber Frey 3 weeks in advance of Laci's death is what ultimately does it for me. The nail in the coffin. That blows away any burglar theory, oh and him being caught with a disguise and $10,000 cash and camping gear 30 miles from the Mexican border too...

Telling Amber Frey 3 weeks in advance of Laci's death is what ultimately does it for me. The nail in the coffin. That blows away any burglar theory, oh and him being caught with a disguise and $10,000 cash and camping gear 30 miles from the Mexican border too...
Yes LinasK^^^! ….. that was a critical and pivotal factor often overlooked. And didn’t IIRC SP call Ms. Frey from ‘Paris’? (Oh that’s right, no he was actually quite close it seemed and in the US. And he was not in Paris, France.)

As others have said, it is so unfortunate that resources being spent here could be used to better and further other more worthy and just causes IMO. MOO

A Neighbor testifying that SP called and left a message on their recorder at 5:30 pm on Dec. 24th, asking if him or his wife had seen Laci, YESTERDAY or today. I believe that neighbor was crying during his testimony. I can't remember who was the last person to see or talk to Laci other than SP on the 23th.
I will have to go back and check it out.

what I find really interesting is that SP sister in law is getting a Law degree so that if SP is granted a new trail she can be part of his defense. She is studying Law at California Western school of Law.
I'm just thinking out loud when I wonder if his sister in law played any part in getting (LAIP) to take SP case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back