2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In just a few minutes, this man's testimony will become quite interesting.

He has nothing to gain nothing to lose. He's telling the truth!

Judge Perry is reading stipulation to jurors. Tax documents and records from Gentiva. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:48 PM

Camperlengo: Asked by OCSO det. to retrieve #CindyAnthony records: phone, PC activity, some other info. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:48 PM

I think I'm in love with both Judge Perry and Jeff Ashton, lol!

It is helpful that this crime occurred during the computer age...

He is describing standard IT process and protocol under the HIPPA standards. This is nothing unusual and I'm a bit surprised that CA and the DT didn't know any better when they came up with her drivel.

Oh this is getting annoying. CNN is even in and out, usually their feed is A-OK no matter what. Grr!

I love it, Casey had to sign the paper proving her mom lied.

If Cindy were there, I'd fully expect her to stand and yell, 'Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes!" And then she'd shoot Ashton a Bird.

Blaise

:floorlaugh:Oh dear goodness!! Thank you so much for this. I can picture this so clearly. Oh, Lord. I am laughing so hard at this!! Thanks for the comic relief!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Gentiva has regular retention policy - electronic records are maintained through a 3rd party vendor. E-records are retained by a company policy, some for several years. Clinical management system has one server in KCMO. Gentiva compiles emails received, deleted, sent by employees.

Emails are backed up at regular intervals and then maintained on tapes. Subject to HIPPA laws so records are in controlled environment. Gentiva also records computer terminal documentation - specified workstations - on their server. Every employee has a network login. Records clock in/out times via Unity.

Verifies Cindy was employed there and he retrieved records June, 2011 after receiving subpoena for phone records and computer, internet activity and other info relative. LDB providing stipulation regarding employee information. 1/1/08-7/16/08 records.

LDB introducing records. No objection. (What!?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95