2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-Oh......please tell me they have CA on camera at BOA at the time the searches were being performed!

That would make my day!

Bank of America??????

ICA check cashing on CA accts?

#CaseyAnthony largely expressionless as the state dismantles her mother's testimony

wrap it up. fg is like jb, he dosen't know when to sit down.

He did just fine. He had a list he had to run down of Q's to tie up loose ends, and he did that.

IMO, there were good reasons for every question. Listen to JB right now - this is why FG spent so long at this.

*sigh* here comes JB..can he ever. say. no. questions.

Yeah, but try testifying to that in a capital murder case and watch the fireworks begin.

She would have to get some coworkers to come in and testify that they were using her password on those 2 days and working on patient files, from her work station.

B of A receipt alone doesn't prove anything - I send kids on errands all the time, including using ATM. We need the video!

Polisano says there isn't a time where Cindy Anthony would have been at home (comp time) but work records show at work. Says that's illegal.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:47 PM

Is anyone else picking up the vibe that HHJP is a little miffed? It sounds like CA's perjury has his dander up. Or is it just me?

On my lunch hour I am going to run home to search something 84 times on my lunch hour...yeah right!

All of us at Gentiva worked together in a work sharing program. We gave each other our passwords and covered for each other on a regular basis. If we had to leave the office for some personal business we just got someone to cover. We were all salaried and our manager knew what we were doing. That is why I enjoyed working there so much.

Maybe with business records,but not with medical records.
There are severe penalties for any breach of confidentiality with medical records, such as allowing others to document for you, or access your computer. That is fraud.

There may just be enough public outrage when we the tax-payers find out just how much this circus has cost, that they will charge CA for this.

JB did the SA ever show you a BOA receipt of CA running to the bank?

FG objection

HHJP overruledd

Witness; NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads