2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would let the state execute your child, regardless of their actions?:waitasec:

if mine was a raping babykiller, they'd have to execute him just to prevent ME from doing it.

disclaimer: my kids are not and will never be raping babykillers.

also: I realise ICA is not a raping babykiller. (that we know of)

JB, you are not going to get around the fact that during the time the searches took place, CA was at the office entering data....you just won't.

CindyAnthony Is sitting in courtroom with her head down and jotting notes in her notebook. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:48 PM

HHBP giving the defense A LOT of leeway. imo

IMO, there is a palpable change in the air of the courtroom. No, I am NOT there. But, I can feel it from watching.

It's downright foreboding!

Go ahead, JB. Firm up the facts. You know how it only ends up hurting you.

I can't stop shaking my head at Cindy Anthony's outragous audacity to think she could get away with lying about work hours.
Really, I'm stunned.
Jury deliberation = 4-6 hours. Tops.

I wish I could say I'm stunned, but after three years of CA's antics, I wouldn't be surprised if she claimed that LDB kidnapped her granddaughter and is collusion with JA to frame her daughter.

Why is HHJB allowing questions about July 15 when it wasn't talked about in direct??????

JP probably letting in the July 15th testimony to avoid having to sit around for 4 days waiting for those records.

FG objecting to JB asking about a completely separate date than what the SA talked about. Why is JB being allowed to go down this path.

so does JB have any records to back this up.....he never asked the general counsel G guy about it when he had the chance

You would let the state execute your child, regardless of their actions?:waitasec:

Parents can argue for mercy in the penalty phase without having to tell a lie.

Parent who lie during the guilt phase to keep their kids from taking responsibility for their crimes are just plain wrong and commiting a crime themselves.

I hope that the SA ask the witness that if she has to complete CA's work does she have to sign in under her own password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l