2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so Cindy is in on it now since she didn't want to leave work?

Well if she didn`t want to leave work for personal problems july 15th, why would she go to her home and google on internet for a lesser concern.

Right about now ICA is smacking her forehead - WTH was I thinking when I decided not to testify?? LOL

I guess autopsy testimony and info does not upset ICA any more, no thinker pose. IMO.

Sorry...I am not in awe of HHJP. Minority opinion, I know. I'll hush.

Bless your heart, Caylee.

How much is JB's overall pissed off, beat down and desperate tone being picked up by the jury? How does that reflect on the defense case?

Unconditional love has nothing to do with helping your child get away with murder. You love your children no matter what...but you do not lie for them, enable them or help them get out of consequences they earned by their own behavior...it is unconditional love to teach your children to accept responsibility for their behavior.

Double thanks

Wonder if they ever considered getting a second stenotype machine so they don't have to drag it to all these sidebars. Or get a second court reporter to sit at the sidebar area permanently.

Huh??? I worked in corporate compliance (in New York) for many years (Olsten Kimberly and Gentiva) and can say we / corporate, Medicare and Medicaid certainly weren't aware and it was never identified on an audit while I was working there...:waitasec::waitasec:

Interesting to know...even more interesting to watch the number of audits and compliance activities that will be generated resultant of CA and this trial...

BBM - I would certainly count on it!

JMO

What does "regardless of their actions" mean? Are you referring to the murder of their own child? And it wouldn't be up to me as to the execution. Sorry, my family are truth-tellers. Just don't know another way to live. It's worked for us, so far.

Right, so how can you put yourself in CA's shoes and know exactly how you would be? I'm not condoning her lying, but I see it differently. She's trying to remove the 'premed' part of it (ie-remove the DP part of it).

I don't think she thinks ICA is innocent.

No decomp in the skull cavity shown in analysis.

Unconditional love has nothing to do with helping your child get away with murder. You love your children no matter what...but you do not lie for them, enable them or help them get out of consequences they earned by their own behavior...it is unconditional love to teach your children to accept responsibility for their behavior.

I recommend this as post of the day! I couldn't have said this better myself!

this supervisor of ca looks like she is about ready to cry

And, this is proof of the giant circle of people ICA's lies have gathered in this trial. If Caylee died by accident and ICA reported it to authorities, none of these witness (former boyfriends, meter readers, cops, chemists, girlfriends, private investigators, women with the name River, family members, grief experts, corportate lawyers, detectives and tow yard owners) would have had to appear in court. It's amazing to me how many people, including a 14-member jury from another county, this gal has involved. Amazing.

They poured saline in her baby's skull and shook it...and she just sits there as stone faced as ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper