2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I have no children, but this is what I hope I would do. I imagined it was a parent who was accused of murder.) I would not lie to get a murderer off. I'd lie to keep her alive. Look at what happened with Joran van der Sloot. His parents give him an alibi, kept him out of prison. He killed another young woman. I'd never interfere with a criminal case of my child, because you never know if that child would kill again. However, I'd break down and plead for her life.

Not only that, you never know if the child would kill their parents next.

When they said "toxicologist," did you guys see ICA squirm and fidget????

Will this be the last witness.???

State is cranking through it's rebuttal witnesses.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:53 PM

I don't think I could lie, as I am not a good liar. It would be like a neon sign plastered on my forehead flashing, 'she's lying'.

But I would throw my body on the courtroom floor and BEG for mercy for my murderous child not to be put to death!!!

wm

I am with you on this sister.

I'm an RN with about six different username/passwords for various computer programs at my job. I've been a nurse for twenty years, and in the last fifteen, I've used computers every day in my work. Not one single time, EVER, have I shared my password or even been ASKED by another nurse to know his/her password or share it. And I am the type of person folks consider nonjudgmental and maybe an easy "mark".

People that DO do it would never admit it in a court of law or even to each other for gawd's sake. And no one would come behind them and admit they were part of it even if they were. This is almost on the level of diverting narcotics for personal use.

It's almost like the DT knows their case is toast. Every question Baez has asked of these witnesses seems to be on the weak side.

unconditional love is quite different than aiding and abetting

He planted a suggestion that she was at the bank. But offers no proof.

If she did step away, would the timestamps of her activity show that she was away long enough to go to the bank, or take a longer trip home and hang out doing web searches.

BUSTED.

Ha ha JB forgot that if she stepped away for 15 minutes that it would log her off.

But this is unlikely. 20 seconds. I guess its possible CA gave KC use of computer and than KC types in facebook, but it was rather a fast leap.

Oh, I totally agree it's unlikely & unrealistic. But you know if there is so much as an inch of wiggle room, JB will weasel himself in there and attack it. So, IMO, that's why the State is laying everything out as thoroughly as they can, even if it's boring & tedious to everyone who knows better.

Wow, the inmate looks angry as hell-o! She must know that the end of the hallway is quickly approaching and there is no way out.

wi4olt.jpg

Parents can argue for mercy in the penalty phase without having to tell a lie.

Parent who lie during the guilt phase to keep their kids from taking responsibility for their crimes are just plain wrong and commiting a crime themselves.

Part of the reason their kids are in this mess is that they have not let them face responsibility, until the Law forces them to...

No one will ever convince me that George knew about any "accident". I don't care what the guy's shortcomings are. He loved that little girl and he would have done anything he could to try and revive her had he actually "found her in the swimming pool." It's a sign of the depth of ICA's sociopathy that she would even consider accusing him of something like that.

:cow:

Yep. I am with you. I had not seen any video/footage of GA over the years...so I really had no opinion. But from what I have seen in the last month I think he loved his granddaughter.....so much. He may have lied about the affair?? IDK. But he is very sincere in his love for Caylee and even Casey. But I don't think he lied for ICA. I do think CA did. Well I guess they just proved that!

GA seems truthful and sincere in his love for his family - especially Caylee. He is heart broken, IMO.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member