2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it's the skull, must look away and cry....

She finally got the cry signal, late, but she got it. Can't quite pull it off.

ICA just remember she was supposed to start acting up

There. His description on what could possibly happen if you sawed through a child's skull and you could create fractures.

That is what the jury is going to take into deliberations. Until he said that, I was wondering well why not? Just to keep from further desecrating remains of child is not a good reason---a good enough reason to present to a court of law. JMHO They got this one.

JA: Is it considered ... are you aware of protocol requiring or recommending the opening of or sawing open of a skull?
No there is no protocol that I'm aware of.
Is it best practice to saw open a skull in a skeletal case?
No sir.

Is there a reason that sawing is not necessary or a bad idea?
You can look through the skull, into the skull. NO compelling reason to open it or saw it open.
Negative consequences, unnecessarily invasive.
Some object to view the inside of it?
A dental mirror or another small mirror.
Do you have a number of skulls under investigation presently, and have you found it necessary to saw open those skulls?
No.
Is there a reason to open it in children?
Children's skulls are more fragile and fractures can occur.

Too little, Too Late, ICA. You look angry, by the way, not sad. Poor little sociopath, just can't get that emotion stuff right...

She is thinking that she is done-for .

Has her overall demeanor or expression changed from Day 1 of the trial to now? Anyone have pics from Day handy to compare? After seeing the same look day after day, I have no clue what she's thinking.

Oh, she heard the word skull and immediately pinched her nose. Whatever. Take more acting classes, Casey. Ya might might wanna stop watching Paris Hilton movies. No offense to Paris intended.

ROFL. Did you guys just hear him, tried four time to pronounce anthropology, LOL? LMFAO.

I can't stand him.

Squeeze your nose bridge hard, ICA. Try to get those tears going.

ICA just looked at Baez like she wanted to say Just STFU!!! LOL

She tried to squeeze some tears, but could not do it..~

Dr. Spitz opened the skull, but didn't test the supposed residue he found. Did he? Plus, he made a crack in Caylee's skull. I don't know, but he's the one that came across as incompetent to me.

No, he criticized Dr G for not testing- what she clearly identified as sandy dirt- then he didn't do it either! Not only did he not do it he couldn't recall what happened to it and said he didn't have a Lab to test it...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay