2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @lilialuciano: Questions to mothers: Would you lie on the stand to save your child from death penalty? (I know my mom would...)

No I would never lie. I taught my children no matter how horrible the thing is that they have done to lie about it is worse. I learned this from my mom.

All of the state witnesses have been so clear and good....these rebuttal witnesses are outstanding

see what Jeff just did with the pic of Caylee's skull? Wish he'd had a chance to do it again. He placed the photo of it directly in front of Casey facing her.

ETA: Baez got up and turned it around.

I just got here!!!! I won't ask for details but I'm desperate to know - is the State winning today or the Defense???

Thanks! :heartbeat:

Dr. Spitz opened the skull, but didn't test the supposed residue he found. Did he? Plus, he made a crack in Caylee's skull. I don't know, but he's the one that came across as incompetent to me.

Seeing Dr. Spitz testimony, he really seemed incompetent, IMO. He couldn't remember much of anything.....not even that he broke Caylee's skull.

MOO

When did Philip Seymour Hoffman become a forensic anthropoligist?

Whoa, hope the jury just saw ICA, she's all over the place trying to look for the appropriate emotions.

It's okay. She got distracted when JB objected and the fake tears were forgotten.

Poetic Justice will be the theme for the month for June 2011!

It's moving so quickly now. I think the SA is ready to get this over with!

Discussion about sawing open baby Caylees skull... ICA remains unphased...just upset as to how this is affecting her defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay