2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took her (ICA) a little longer to get her motor running..but she's tuned up now...

I think this rebuttal is going too long. I think it should have ended with Cindy's log in records. That would have been more powerful. Premeditation.

i hear a toilet flushing off in the distance....oh no...that's just Casey's freedom.

I just got here!!!! I won't ask for details but I'm desperate to know - is the State winning today or the Defense???

Thanks! :heartbeat:

The State is mopping the floor today. They are absolutely rocking the place.

This witness doesn't mind JB's "jabs" - he's completely fine.

He can't even pronounce the word and he talks about others testifying intelligently. Ha.

this guy holds his own okay but JB tries to use irrelevance to chip at him

powerpoint .... quicktime....

was done on photoshop? Maybe it was done on a blog.

Was this the video that morphed the photo of Caylee to a live skull or something else?

JB has been very helpful in pointing out what various experts aren't doctors of.

I can tell you this -ICA is very very lucky she did not kill her daughter in TX,Because they would have NO problem with giving her the DP!!

There. His description on what could possibly happen if you sawed through a child's skull and you could create fractures.

That is what the jury is going to take into deliberations. Until he said that, I was wondering well why not? Just to keep from further desecrating remains of child is not a good reason---a good enough reason to present to a court of law. JMHO They got this one.

They did not need to open the skull.... they looked through the foramen magnum (great hole) at the base of the skull. It was empty of contents so apart from the bony interior there was nothing to examine....

None of this fazes ICA. What. So. Ever. Skull, skeleton, brain, sawing, etc etc. She is so blank.

I see her getting red in the face right now. I've noticed that she does this right before we start seeing the miracle tissue-the one that never seems to get wet even though Casey is apparently wiping away tears.

IMO she's trying to work up some tears right now. Give her a few more minutes; we'll probably see some "tears". MOO

I worked for Gentiva Carecentrix in Tampa a few years ago and I never shared my password with other coworkers or asked them to log in for me while I was out. I just wanted to voice this.

I think part of ICA punishment she should have to have a HUGE picture of the skull in her cell!

No, she'd like that too much. Recall her fondness for serial killer movies, death imagery, etc. She's no shrinking violet.

wow, Casey is not having a very happy day. I wonder why lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member