2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fer goodness sake. JB giggles at the word "magnum".

"Some" document. I guess it's good enough to be used for GENOCIDE cases but not enough for Baez.

Shheeesh. MDs call in forensic anthropologists when the get skeletal remains as a Medical Examiner.

She still has time to throw herself on the mercy of the Court. But clock is ticking.

asking why you look inside large hole at bottom of skull.....because you can see in

JB has to get it on the record that he isn't the only one that can't say that word correctly.

Why do you look in there, what's the big deal???

You are so inept, Baez.

JB trying hard to be condescending and put this guy down for being an ANTHROPOLOGIST
but he cannot even pronounce it, so he just looks foolish, as usual.

Did Baez just say "What's the big deal?" OMG, he's going to go off before this thing is over.

and because Jose has to have the last word and insists on droning on and on ...........sur-rebuttle should be a blast:floorlaugh:

How much you want to bet that the only people Jose calls during sur-rebuttle will be CA, GA, LA, and RK. *rolling my eyeballs all around*

JB tries to sneak in suffocation.

JB asks why----really we all want to ask your client that!

Random vent: I can't stand the way JB does that smarmy "neck adjusting" move or whatever it is. Almost like his collar is too tight.

(Sorry mods, if this is inappropriate please delete.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member