2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG JB: WHAT.... did you just say......Staining under right ear due to suffocation!!!!!?????

Like from Duct Tape over her mouth and Nose!!!!!

JB just can not stop himself from arguing with HHJP when an objection is sustained. It gets very tiresome. I really wonder what all HHJP will say to him at the contempt hearing.

IMO

ETA - I hope Ashton asks this witness to explain to the jury why this was an anthropological examination versus a normal pathological examination and put this nonsense to rest once and for all.:banghead:

dR. michael Warren...w/JA....reintroduce self to jury....director human identification lab @ u of FL......forensic medicine....scientific working group....peers best practice ...rech consensus opinion on how to do certain things.....anthropology....consenses today are you aware of any protocols require opening a skull....object outside expertise...overrule...open a skull ...no sir no protocol that I am aware of to saw open skull in skeletal case....not necessary look thru the hole in the bottom and can see and feel for anatomical ....unless you need to photo or something else going on ....negative consequences of that ...can think of 2 (object- overrule) should another expert want to examine and review first analyst opinion then you have altered skull.....and it is not necessary to further invade skull....
foramin magnum - large hole
dental mirror and flashlight can look thru that hole....even objects or something to look at inside the skull with the dental mirror..

number of skulls current under examine....necessary to saw open skull? no not presently....problems with sawing childrens skull? danger is child skull is more fragile and danger of making fractures while open skull.

show you ....exhibit....photo taken by dr spitz when open skull....this fracture here and here is that what you are talking about open fracture.....JA shows large picture....I examined base of cranium fracture was not there before it is a new fracture....aware of any existing ....further treatment and exam of skeletal remains....published draft documents on line for forensic anthropoligy...do not require open skull....object anthropology vs. forensic ....protocols in UN for human rights or genocide cases do not require further sawing open of the skull...object overrule

Cross-Exam....
JB on some photo shop (object- beyond scope - sustain) not a med dr. and you are not forensic pathologist...cant testified on what forensic pathoologist should do....object overrule....testifying what an forensic anthropologist....would do...

so you can't talk but what a forensic pathologist should or shouldn't do...object sustain...
protocol for UN human rights .....for anthropoligst...for mutilple disciples for antrhopolgist, forensic pathologist, forensic archeologist who ever doing those skeletal exams....familiar with Nat. forensic path ....look in the skull patholgical lesions, discoleration @ base of skull, trama, staining, anything having to do with investigation....discoleration @ base of skull suffocation (object-sustain)

there are number of pathological reasons to look into skull...number of pathological findings should be left up to the individual investigator...recommend follow best practice of the discipline......testified during direct exam of a skeletal exam ...object sustain approach sidebar

Nothing! Its been said a bunch of times in the lawyers threads that its too difficult to prove perjury.

I really think the lawyer's thread should be organized by keywords, lol. I feel bad when they get the same question over and over again. Another SIDEBAR!

No I would never lie. I taught my children no matter how horrible the thing is that they have done to lie about it is worse. I learned this from my mom.

I might not be able to get a word out because I'd be crying so hard.....but I don't think I would lie. Like Waltzing Mathilda said earlier, I am also a terrible liar. If I even tried my face would probably turn red. It would be obvious. I don't think I would lie even if I could. I also think it is just wrong.

But that is not to say I wouldn't be losing it. And I would also beg for my child's life, I am sure.

:lol: When JB started talking about pathological, I thought he was gonna start talking about ICA!

Oh so many things to say about the Witness' "Let's call it a large hole comment."

ICA looks like she is upset and dissapointed in JB.

"You didn't get me off? I'm not gonna' get off??"

Attachments

• CA_upset.jpg
    CA_upset.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 64
I said this during the morning sidebar. Judging Cindy without walking in her shoes is easy, but when you are in that position it may change your view points. Never is lying or illegal behaviour ok and I'm not condoning that. I tell my children every day that I love them and that no matter what they do I will love them, however, I may not like what they have done. I think that Cindy is trying to balance the fact that no matter what this is her daughter and she love's her with the heinous act she is accused of against her granddaughter who she also loved. I fully expect her to plead for Casey's life and don't doubt for one minute that I would also plead for my child's life too. IMO

IMHO, pleading for a child's life differs completely from lying to obstruct justice.

CA could have parental love for ICA and still hold her accountable. CA has to think about her responsibility to the larger world, not just ICA. CA has responsibility as a citizen, as well as a parent.

It's not as if CA is protecting ICA as an innocent victim from an assailant, such as someone lying to the Nazis to protect a Jew during the Holocaust.

I know CA is in a horrendous position right now, caught in a crossfire of emotions. But she is making things worse by bending the rules of honest testimony, IMO. :coffeews:

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Last three witnesses in hall. Cops. Melich and ocso computer team.

Here comes the no search for chlorophyll testimony!

JB keeps wanting to go further than the scope of the direct testimony

JA objects

HHJP sustained

JB may we approach

HHJP you may

Where's all them flirty big smiles at today Case?

I'm confused. What does the defense imply could have been found if the skull had been opened???

He mentioned a dark spot if death was due to suffocation - maybe that's where he's going with it? Why didn't he mention that in his case in chief?

Much as I dislike JB, think he's sleazy and beyond incompetent, gotta give him credit for not givin' on those objections time after time. Poor Judge Belvin must be so tired of sayin', "overruled."

you can tell by watching JB’s actions during sidebar that he does not respect the judge and the court

Did you hear that? i think Nancy Grace just exploded!
the bombshell was actually ATOMIC!
woooo she is gonna have fun 2nite!

I see her getting red in the face right now. I've noticed that she does this right before we start seeing the miracle tissue-the one that never seems to get wet even though Casey is apparently wiping away tears.

IMO she's trying to work up some tears right now. Give her a few more minutes; we'll probably see some "tears". MOO

With every "SUSTAINED. NEXT QUESTION" she sees the sad remnants of her defense going down the tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member